13 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

That's our business done. 

We only have 2 first team strikers at the club ridiculous.

I'm under the impression Jamie Gullan was promoted to the first team as a drop-in replacement for Oli Shaw, so that makes three.

4 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

That's our business done. 

We only have 2 first team strikers at the club ridiculous.

Not that great a window in my view. No defensive midfielder signed again, lost Flo (okay he is a chunt but so are most footballers) , loan striker in who in my view isn't good enough and will be back down the road in May 100%. Another journeyman full back in, might be better than James and Naismith but surely just a much of a muchness.  And why the eff isn't Naismith back at Peterboro btw when he's crocked for months? Dempster effing up again.  I'm OPPOSED to dealing with Sevco  on players. They are a scum club I want nothing to do with. Docherty cannot play against them and that has potential to disrupt us and help them, too much for my liking. Also why should we fatten him up for them? Omeonga looks the best deal although that also remains to be seen. 

To be fair to Kamberi he has realised quite early that the Rangers fans need their egos massaged and is already playing to it. He is still only one poor performance and a missed chance against Livingston away from being called a tarrier and having roasters on Rangers forums put him on their enemies list.

Enjoying the rage on here about the Kamberi move. :lol:

i had an inkling this was happening on Thursday morning as I was through in Edinburgh cycling. I was coasting along the Water of Leith walkway and I saw Leeann Dempster, Steven Gerrard and Flo Kamberi on the other side of the river. I slowed down to look but couldn't quite hear what they were talking about but I did see them all shake hands and then saw Kamberi change into some immaculately polished brown brogues so I took from that that he was heading to Ibrox. 

28 minutes ago, MJC said:

i had an inkling this was happening on Thursday morning as I was through in Edinburgh cycling. I was coasting along the Water of Leith walkway and I saw Leeann Dempster, Steven Gerrard and Flo Kamberi on the other side of the river. I slowed down to look but couldn't quite hear what they were talking about but I did see them all shake hands and then saw Kamberi change into some immaculately polished brown brogues so I took from that that he was heading to Ibrox. 

DE3CB3DE-D54B-4229-B4F7-5815F6EBD354.gif.bbaa80fcf86113374fc9206ac89cea03.gif

53 minutes ago, MJC said:

Was that funny in your head before you inflicted it upon us? 

4 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Kamberi is your typical foreign footballing mercenary.

It was Dempster who did the deal to the benefit of her favourite club. Still can't beleive we're dealing with Sevco at all. Has she read their disgraceful statements about us in 2016? Even in 2018 they were still slandering us.  You can bet if they ever want her she'll be on the first train. We now know Sevco can have whoever they want from us on loan. 

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

It was Dempster who did the deal to the benefit of her favourite club. Still can't beleive we're dealing with Sevco at all. Has she read their disgraceful statements about us in 2016? Even in 2018 they were still slandering us.  You can bet if they ever want her she'll be on the first train. We now know Sevco can have whoever they want from us on loan. 

Snifter, mate, you're having a nightmare. Stop. Please. 

12 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Aye cheerio flo, carpetbagger. That interview's dreadful, saying he wanted to go after his 2nd game.

He can get tae but in principle it feels like a backwards step. We were an old firm feeder for a long time, then had a good few years of not being afraid of them & actively competing. I know what I preferred.

We could only actively compete with the **** because they fucked it so badly and were stuck in the seaside leagues for so long. Couple of years up and they’ve spent good money and are now back to where the used to be. It’s unfortunate but  it was always going to happen.