3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

So Kamberi was a H*n and always wanted to play in front of thousands of slavering bigots? Who knew?

Lennon's attitude to him now becomes clear.

It has the same wanky vibe as Nacho Novo when he left us for the ****.

13 minutes ago, steve55 said:

Why are Hibs helping Rangers with their striker problem till end of season?

Because Kamberi is a **** and made it abundantly clear he wanted to leave. We got a very good midfielder in for him. Happy enough with that. 

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Because Kamberi is a **** and made it abundantly clear he wanted to leave. We got a very good midfielder in for him. Happy enough with that. 

I bet Miller and Nisbet wanted to be at Hibs but Accies and Dunfermline said no. They don't cave in because a player throws a few toys out the pram.

Docherty doesn't want to be at Hibs.  Did you see his face? I don't want the h*n dick at my club either btw.

11 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I bet Miller and Nisbet wanted to be at Hibs but Accies and Dunfermline said no. They don't cave in because a player throws a few toys out the pram.

Docherty doesn't want to be at Hibs.  Did you see his face? I don't want the h*n dick at my club either btw.

You don’t half talk a lot of pish. 

Kamberi hasn’t wanted to be here since the summer. Man short most weeks and now sucking up to the ****. Good riddance.

Docherty doesn’t want to be at Hibs? You’ve fully decided that’s a fact by looking at a picture of him? :lol: He’ll be a great signing. Better than what we’ve got by a mile. 

Reckon nisbet, if he keeps scoring, will end up with a better deal for himself and also for the club.
Hibs would be a good fit for him though. If shankland is going for 2 or 3 million then nesbit should be worth at least 1million.
Both unproven but nisbet is younger and has more potential.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

You don’t half talk a lot of pish. 

Kamberi hasn’t wanted to be here since the summer. Man short most weeks and now sucking up to the ****. Good riddance.

Docherty doesn’t want to be at Hibs? You’ve fully decided that’s a fact by looking at a picture of him? :lol: He’ll be a great signing. Better than what we’ve got by a mile. 

You are talking the pish.  Docherty's glum face in ALL the pictures I've seen paints a picture, don't want the h*n here either, just like I didn't want  Middleton. Didn't people like you tell me Middelton was going to be worth it? Docherty never made that many waves at Shrewsbury, hasn't kicked a ball for 8 months, but you think he's going to be better 'by a mile' than what we have. Utter pish! Oh, and he can't play against Sevco, so that's two massive games he doesn't play in and they benefit. Thank you Dempster.  

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Reckon nisbet, if he keeps scoring, will end up with a better deal for himself and also for the club.
Hibs would be a good fit for him though. If shankland is going for 2 or 3 million then nesbit should be worth at least 1million.
Both unproven but nisbet is younger and has more potential.

Who is going to pay £1m for him? Please tell. 

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You are talking the pish.  Docherty's glum face in ALL the pictures I've seen paints a picture, don't want the h*n here either, just like I didn't want  Middleton. Didn't people like you tell me Middelton was going to be worth it? Docherty never made that many waves at Shrewsbury, hasn't kicked a ball for 8 months, but you think he's going to be better 'by a mile' than what we have. Utter pish! Oh, and he can't play against Sevco, so that's two massive games he doesn't play in and they benefit. Thank you Dempster.  

Spoiler

53766394-A942-481E-9C99-942EE5775FE4.png.19321c664d4aef08ffae6c517eee3c23.png

1 minute ago, Zing. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

3A151DD5-FC72-417C-9AD3-D5E6290EB4E1.thumb.png.c8acd862210902e8c3cce0bd2dee0185.png

53766394-A942-481E-9C99-942EE5775FE4.png.19321c664d4aef08ffae6c517eee3c23.png

Why did none of the bigger league one clubs want him after his amazing 7 goal full season at Shrewsbury? Every club down there watched him for a full season. 

Sevco have weakened us for the two games we play vs them in the run in 100%.  We've lost Kamberi for nothing vs them.  

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Why did none of the bigger league one clubs want him after his amazing 7 goal full season at Shrewsbury?

TBF it was widely reported a number of League One sides did, including Sunderland, but he turned them down as he was hoping for a move to the Championship.

41 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Because Dempster is a h*n. Sickening. 

38 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

16 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Why did none of the bigger league one clubs want him after his amazing 7 goal full season at Shrewsbury? Every club down there watched him for a full season. 

Sevco have weakened us for the two games we play vs them in the run in 100%.  We've lost Kamberi for nothing vs them.  

I thought Kamberi’s interview would be the worst thing I read tonight. Step forward Snifter........

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

TBF it was widely reported a number of League One sides did, including Sunderland, but he turned them down as he was hoping for a move to the Championship.

Championship? lol.  Kicks a few balls for Shrewsbury and thinks he should be at Leeds or West Brom. To me he is another Jason Holt, no better no worse.