16 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Kamberi has told Hibs he wants to sign for Rangers and we want Docherty in return says the record. 

Says Docherty wants to move to England, and you'll accept the loan deal if Rangers pay £750k in the Summer.

Awful business.

17 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Kamberi has told Hibs he wants to sign for Rangers and we want Docherty in return says the record. 

According to the record we're now after london dykes. 

Probably after no one.

Mcnulty wasn't great imo. He's no a terrible player or anything, but I don't see him working well with Doidge, they both want to play in the same areas. For all his faults, and he's no short of them, Kamberi will take up positions which makes space for other players.

Kamberi > Mcnulty is a downgrade. So is Shaw > Gullan. If Kamberi goes the only reason should be that we're replacing him with better.

I'm absolutely loathe to give those c***s anything tbh. We better be getting Docherty in.

I like Flo as a player, but he's been after a move for a while imo. We might get more out of McNulty for 6 months.

Miller could be a really, really good player, but we only see that 5-10 games a season.

Great dribbler and weight of pass but holds on too long, good shot but no composure, good crosser but struggles when teams single him out.

I think he'll go to England at the end of the season, but I could be wrong.

Not happy we are doing business with these chunts again. They already burned £100k from us for Middleton. Docherty hasn't kicked a ball for six months, no way he starts ahead of Newell or Hallberg in the middle, or Allan. Kamberi is a much more valuable asset to us ffs. Regards McNulty, just don't rate that guy and certainly a step down from Flo. Would be much happier if the kid Nisbet was signed than McNulty on loan.