The legend of SaulGoodman grows:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51162069

I remember pishing myself laughing on my lunch break at his theory and someone on the Hibs.net private message board saying we needed to sign someone ASAP to save Saulgoodman's sanity...only for Stephane Omeonga to be announced that night.  Sensational.  It really is. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

On 17/07/2019 at 22:50, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

Amusing turn of events. Days of fishing from the sheep only for their rod to get hauled into the water 😂

dodgyDerek.png

Just a brief check to find out how the "Top Championship Midfielder" mentioned above is getting on?

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Just a brief check to find out how the "Top Championship Midfielder" mentioned above is getting on?

He's off our wage bill and replaced with known quantity, and tenacious workhorse Stephane Omeonga, you'll be pleased to hear.

Seems these Aberdeen bois haven’t quite recovered from that shree nil pumping we dished out to them a month ago. Playing football the Hibernian way no less.

C8748715-19EA-4C0A-BFC3-4F807E51EC26.png.b7f55d30054d79a30d01f80ebe8ded1b.png

Delighted Vela has left. Came with a decent reputation and didn’t live up to it whatsoever. Big wage to use elsewhere now.

Vela goes with no ill wishes from me, just didn't work out which happens sometimes.  He didn't join us to be benched and pick up an easy wage (otherwise he would still be here).  

Good luck to the lad in his career and best for both parties.  Now we move on and sign some CDM cover. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

6 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Can we have Jamie Gullan back at the Rovers please?

Today's prematch interview with Jack Ross suggests that he'll wait until the last day of the transfer window and see who's in the team, before deciding on a recall, but he's currently veering towards keeping him in the Hibs squad. If you know of any jobbing strikers that a) are better than Gullan and b) Hibs can afford, feel free to direct him Hibsward.

Edited by Aim Here

Today's prematch interview with Jack Ross suggests that he'll wait until the last day of the transfer window and see who's in the team, before deciding on a recall, but he's currently veering towards keeping him in the Hibs squad. If you know of any jobbing strikers that a) are better than Gullan and b) Hibs can afford, feel free to direct him Hibsward.

Baws....

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Naismith out for the rest of the season is a bad one. Heavily relying on an injury prone David Gray to see us through as Tom James is mince. 

Porteus injured too?

Wonder where you'll find a RB who could cover CB at this time of the window?

Spoiler

Efe-Ambrose.png.cfe2fc9be1764cc1c4ef381b9f0c42df.png

7 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Naismith out for the rest of the season is a bad one. Heavily relying on an injury prone David Gray to see us through as Tom James is mince. 

And a possible 6 games in the next 18 days....the **** away game wedged in the middle of this run is giving me the absolute fear already.