John McGinn, Stevie Mallan, Jason Naismith, now Kyle Magennis.
When are these Paisley nothings going to learn, if the Green Punt[emoji769] comes calling, no player at St Mirren (or any club for that matter) is going to turn it down.
Deal with it.RossWithIt.gif.2104cc23edab8831119a0155abaff1a5.gif
Paisley millionaires when we get yet another pay day from John McGinn [emoji857]

On 20/11/2019 at 16:31, HibsFan said:

John McGinn, Stevie Mallan, Jason Naismith, now Kyle Magennis.

When are these Paisley nothings going to learn, if the Green Punt™ comes calling, no player at St Mirren (or any club for that matter) is going to turn it down.

Deal with it.RossWithIt.gif.2104cc23edab8831119a0155abaff1a5.gif

Remember the old days when Hibs had a youth system worth talking about. 

6 hours ago, Munoz said:

Remember the old days when Hibs had a youth system worth talking about. 

We leave that "community club" shite to the smaller clubs then sign the cream - or whoever has a corner flag stuck in their leg......

Its a system that benefits everyone, we get massive sell on %ages for stars like John McGinn, the diddies know their place but get some crumbs from our table, thus demonstrating that the trickle down from the Green Punt works.

4 hours ago, Green Day said:

We leave that "community club" shite to the smaller clubs then sign the cream - or whoever has a corner flag stuck in their leg......

Its a system that benefits everyone, we get massive sell on %ages for stars like John McGinn, the diddies know their place but get some crumbs from our table, thus demonstrating that the trickle down from the Green Punt works.

33% for us diddies will do just fine, and that's not counting our development fee. 

So you don't remember the old days then ? 

I'm surprised most St. Mirren fans don't bleat on about the time Malonga played for them during the-.. no wait that's not right... umm.. oh yeah.. the time that Martin Boy-.. oh wait, hang on uhhh... that one time in Paisley when Bartley stuck his finger up-.. no?.. huh....

Surprised at the attitudes of my fellow supporters here. Hibernian Football Club club were founded to help the poor and impoverished in society, and there's no doubt Paisley falls into that bracket.

I for one am happy to give them the bag of mitre delta footballs and packet of sondeco training bibs they are due from any McGinn sell on fee.

It's the right thing to do.

Boring post alert...................

Its very obvious where our issues are (positive and negative), and the form guide for the last 6 shows this quite well.

The only team outside the sticky buns to have no losses in that period, and while  plenty of teams would love that, those draws - especially from winning positions - are really frustrating.

It all shows what a horses arse of recruitment was done by Heckinbotham in the summer and we desperately need defensive options in midfield in January.

December is a difficult month including Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Aberdeen. Just hope the radges in our support dont expect miracles as - without those defensive players I expect a bit of a struggle from now til the break.

Positive for me yesterday was the way we overwhelmed killie for 60 minutes. Add that vital DM or two and I think our mix is fairly decent for the second half of the season.

image.thumb.png.a82b0ae196a70cbaa1b8a5203b050b6c.png