5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

and we don't have to return to our natural home in the second tier'

Never a true word said, I like having you boys up here with us, also love a good all day session in Edinburgh. It's just a pity that it's a bit too sanitised, you can saunter about EH6/7 without any c**t saying anything, no flying bottles or f**k all.

45 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Never a true word said, I like having you boys up here with us, also love a good all day session in Edinburgh. It's just a pity that it's a bit too sanitised, you can saunter about EH6/7 without any c**t saying anything, no flying bottles or f**k all.

Things haven't been the same on the Hibs casual scene since the untimely passing of Fyvie's da (RIP) and the permaban of HB75 (RIP). image.png.13fcd45734eaf150faee3d8c71cdfaa5.png.02dfda75d8ae70dcd90566e7cb6eecf5.png

17 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Hibs can GTF. Thank you.

Magennis is only the start of the plundering. Jack will be moving onto another loan of Lewis Morgan, just as soon as Celtic have gotten over that whole McGinn thing.

Ross, Mallan, Magennis, Morgan and Naismith. Watching Hibs in 2020 will be just like old times for you guys - we're putting your band back together!

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’ll be getting cammy smith

Nah, think you guys will probably "swoop" to get him as a swap for some dead wood - Maybe that Ojo guy will fit in well in Paisley, he could rest his crutches on the centre spot as balls are shelled over his heid.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

He’s at Dundee United

Shows how much I know about jobber ex Dons............

I though the chat was about Buddies players we were stealing? Outside of Shankland, Dundee Utd players are fairly w**k.

Shows how much I know about jobber ex Dons............
I though the chat was about Buddies players we were stealing? Outside of Shankland, Dundee Utd players are fairly w**k.

Morgan was mentioned so I was just going on jacks buddies team.

Yes Dundee United are shite.