1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

Decent appointment for Hibs.

Could be the first to shag both the Hibs & Hearts first team physios as well.

I hope he isn't going for an Edinburgh treble or City's Scott Anderson is going to be a surprised man! :lol:

9 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Decent appointment for Hibs.

Could be the first to shag both the Hibs & Hearts first team physios as well.

Unfortunately for him, Kitty left at the same time as Stubbs and now works down south (not a euphemism) to he might have to make do with wee Senga fae the ticket office.

11 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Some hibs fans across social media saying Ross is a cheap option :lol: 

I'd like think once Hearts thought that we didn't want Ross or Ross didn't want us , we were savvy enough to whisper some crazy high wages into his ear. Just for shit-stirring purposes.

If Hibs got Ross straight after his spell with St Mirren then I'm sure it would be seen as a natural/decent appointment.

Some seem to think he's damaged goods after getting the bullet from Sunderland but I think he was a bit unlucky (of course he had the biggest budget but the club is still a complete basket case).

21 minutes ago, List_of_Jericho said:

If Hibs got Ross straight after his spell with St Mirren then I'm sure it would be seen as a natural/decent appointment.

Some seem to think he's damaged goods after getting the bullet from Sunderland but I think he was a bit unlucky (of course he had the biggest budget but the club is still a complete basket case).

That's how I feel about it too. Coming straight from Paisley at the time when he was getting lots of plaudits would of been a bit more exciting. The fact ye went to Sunderland and failed to get them out of league one with the resources he had has put a bit of meh about it. Sunderland were a basket case with all sorts going on and having a massive budget compared to your rivals if the club is a mess doesn't mean success on the pitch..see rangers.

Either way I think it's still a risky appointment for us as he is still a very inexperienced manager in my opinion. 

38 minutes ago, List_of_Jericho said:

There's that, and he didn't do that badly at Sunderland anyways. He gets them to the League playoffs one year, missing promotion by a single last-minute goal, and next season, he's  one point off third place after just twelve matches. It could just have been fluctuation in results that did for him.

John Potter may have steered us to 7th place in the third tier in his brief spell as manager but he seems to be a very good coach and the young players worship him like some sort of deity/Bez figure. If/when Ross takes over and recruits Potter from Sunderland it's a very good addition to the backroom. 

3 hours ago, List_of_Jericho said:

A bit like McInnes coming to us after Bristol.