4 hours ago, Green Day said:

Take that as read that Yogi wont be anywhere near then.

Kano is a guy whos heart is in the right place...............however his opinion on anything Hibs related is flawed at best.

Reveal hidden contents

If I was being unkind, I would use the word "spangle"

The ability to converse in spoken English will be a prerequisite so Yogi won't get it.

And Kano really should give it a rest. He is the voice of a football.

Paul Kane talking about the "Hibs way of playing" and how Heckingbottom didnt have them playing that way, apart from the 2-2 draw at home to Livingston which is apparently "exactly what we want to see at Easter Road", is a high point of this whole affair I think.

Ross to join Hibs and sign Morgan on loan in January, joining McGregor, Naismith and Mallan in confirming Hibs' status as the club we could be if only we could ever hold onto any talent.

Honestly, just do it. You'll be nowhere near the bottom four in about two months' time.

On 26/01/2019 at 10:38, HibsFan said:

That's not what makes Stubbs a good choice, but it contextualises this "terrible league manager" label that Stubbs has been given by some Hibs fans and a lot of neutrals. It simply isn't true, and if it is then Lennon has to be given a similar label, because he 'outperformed' Stubbs in a much weaker Championship by a single point.

Back to Stubbs, he had two bad spells as manager, one at the very start when he was trying to assemble a team from the car crash that Butcher had left behind, and then in the spring of 2016 when he couldn't operate a team to fight on three fronts. Finishing third behind Falkirk is a price worth paying for wining the Scottish and reaching the League Cup Final. He is the only manager in our history to take us to both cup finals in a season, and though Motherwell and Aberdeen have done in the last couple of years, it's pretty rare that a non-OF side does that.

Maybe I'm just a bit of a romantic when it comes to football, but clubs like Hibs are, with the best will in the world, not going to ruthlessly conquer and dominate Scottish football. People get so worked up about whether we finish 5th or 8th when in truth it really doesn't matter.

What do matter (to me at least) are the cups, they are the only realistic chance of success that Hibs have, and we have only won six in our history.  Stubbs is good in cups, let's give it a go.

Edit: TLDR, some standard Hibs warrior poetry.

Since someone gave me a greenie for this, I'll bump it again. Bring back Stubbs. 

43 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Paisley would explode with seethe and P&B would be mysteriously shut down in the biggest headsgone of all time. I'm on board.

I'm praying for Stubbs to Hibs- it all but guarantees no worse than the playoff position.  

Make it happen. 

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Alan Stubbs just struggled dropping down to St Mirren's level. You can't polish a turd.

You have to feel for Stubbsy (Alan Stubbs), he probably pitched up in Paisley on his first day trying to put a brave face on.

'Maybe they aren't this diddy weegie overspill club I've been told they are. They did win the Scottish Cup on black and white television a few times after all', he thinks to himself.

He parks up the car, gets out and is greeted by this sight:

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg.9e329a5f260f7aace63e1c40fa1cdb69.jpg

No wonder he sabotaged their squad and left them battling relegation. It was the least they deserved.

27 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

You have to feel for Stubbsy (Alan Stubbs), he probably pitched up in Paisley on his first day trying to put a brave face on.

'Maybe they aren't this diddy weegie overspill club I've been told they are. They did win the Scottish Cup on black and white television a few times after all', he thinks to himself.

He parks up the car, gets out and is greeted by this sight:

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg.9e329a5f260f7aace63e1c40fa1cdb69.jpg

No wonder he sabotaged their squad and left them battling relegation. It was the least they deserved.

You're due your next Scottish Cup win in 2130.

Just had a quick look at the statistics (stats, for short) and it would appear that when Stubbs was sacked at St Mirren, he'd literally performed better in terms of results than Jim 'pure dead brilliant Goodwin' had at that point.

Both managers in the league were P4, W1, D0, L3.

Stubbs got St MIrren into the second round of the League Cup. Goodwin didn't.

What a minter for the Paisley lads. Kamberi.png.2aafab7b68e4181e04877a6527fe5c84.png

They go on about Stubbs' time at St Mirren as if he was the antichrist, and yet he performed better than their biggest club legend did in the same timeframe.