I heard Funso Ojo was a football player for Aberdeen, but I can only assume that info was from the same fuds that said "The Dons are definitely building a new stadium"...............................
We definitely are, as soon as the oil racket starts to boom again and a two bedroom flat in Seaton is worth 200 grand....

48 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Any manager (and bunch of fans) who thinks that 'Scott Allan' is the answer, has obviously misunderstood the question.

Looking forward to see who the next occupant of the Easter Road banter seat is going to be.  He'll get a cute wee nickname.....'Hecky', 'Stubbsy', 'Sauzee'ey', 'popcorn teeth'.....for 6 months, before his hopeless record turns him into a useless khunt.

It's gonna be emotional. 

Nobody thinks Allan is the answer to all of our problems. Seems like we’ve all been pretty consistent since pre-season (i.e. 6 months after Allan signed a PCA) in identifying the lack of a defensive midfielder as our biggest issue.

He’s clearly a good player though. Only an Aberdeen fan could get worked up about one player in a terrible Hibs team getting some praise months ago.

8 hours ago, Zing. said:

It’s most likely because we’ve been really, really shite. 

Correct - shows how long our stupid board took to come to the obvious conclusion on the manager.

Astonishing that they had to wait on Ron Gordon coming over from the USA to make the decision - fannies.

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Paul Kane on the radio there insisting John Hughes is the man for the job.

That would be fun.

Take that as read that Yogi wont be anywhere near then.

Kano is a guy whos heart is in the right place...............however his opinion on anything Hibs related is flawed at best.

Spoiler

If I was being unkind, I would use the word "spangle"

Just now, Green Day said:

Take that as read that Yogi wont be anywhere near then.

Kano is a guy whos heart is in the right place...............however his opinion on anything Hibs related is flawed at best.

Reveal hidden contents

If I was being unkind, I would use the word "spangle"

TBF I took it as the BBC wanting rid of him off Sportsound, and getting someone on to enable that move!

14 hours ago, Aim Here said:

He's been on a run of 10 league games without a win. It's far from ideal, but results have a fairly high variance in fitba. If you were to pick a mid-table team and you picked just 7 consecutive games from their history entirely at random, there'd be roughly a 10% probability that not winning one game in that seven was purely down to chance, rather than the team being worse than expected. How trigger happy should a team owner be, exactly?

And as I say, the manager was likely in town for the semi, so that would be the time to get the sacking done.

Even at the tail end of last season he looked like a disaster waiting to happen. Was having a heads gone moment every week by seasons end.

Wouldn't be surprised if the draw at Pittodrie gave him a stay of execution.