1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hehe not at all. Your manager seems very upset about it.

You are "on record" as saying that . The fact that goes against what your manager previously said not trigger a thought in your empty head? 

Your manager was "on record" saying you would finish third back in April 🤣 you will finish above us again one day. Keep dreaming 

Cockhead triggered again! He just cant help but obsess over Hibs!

2lbgygj.gif

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

A glorious win over Alloa .

Get it on your honours list along with your 1 Scottish Cup a century. 

Have a good weekend losers 

Won a match, hence losers steve.gif.236e04d40d1c25975041614e33f58a52.gif

. New signings tearing it up 🤣

New signings scored the goals

Think there is something wrong with you.................

A decent half time score for Hibs. New signings tearing it up 🤣

Why the Aberdeen obsession? 

13 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

A glorious win over Alloa .

Get it on your honours list along with your 1 Scottish Cup a century. 

Have a good weekend losers 

0B601ED7-DC73-4369-B47A-1B736763968D.png.147f0616f2de4f8b56740ec4eb939cd6.png

Me thinks Blockhead has recently escaped from Cornhill.. would explain his unhinged mentality regarding a team he doesn't support.. hope he's safely returned soon

As for the match. A win is a win but we shouldn't need to wait till the 2nd half to kick into gear against a side like Alloa.. going to be a loong season if it continues this way. Hopefully Heckingbottom has a few players in mind to come in if it's clear after the first few league games we are lacking. As much as I agree with his desire to develop the likes of Campbell and Murray, they are both far from the stage of which to be relied on

Surely Flo is on the way out? Dropped completely last week then hooked after 45 today. He was brilliant for 6 months but has been pretty rotten ever since. I think Hecky was hinting at a possible outgoing or two yesterday when talking about more funds becoming available.

11 hours ago, Zing. said:

Surely Flo is on the way out? Dropped completely last week then hooked after 45 today. He was brilliant for 6 months but has been pretty rotten ever since. I think Hecky was hinting at a possible outgoing or two yesterday when talking about more funds becoming available.

He was hooked today for tactical reasons, so it doesn't mean much, beyond what we all know already, which is that Flo doesn't work too well as a lone striker. And you can see some improvement in his game over last season; for one thing, he's now able to trap and play those neck-high hoofballs that used to just bounce off him wildly towards some random other player.

Pure shite until Allan came on yesterday. Not too bad after that but it's worrying how reliant we could be on him this year. Murray made a decent impact too, I reckon he deserves a run in Mallan's place. We could do with Vela being good.

I reached the point of feeling sorry for Whittaker yesterday. He looked pretty pained after that chance near the end.