14 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Well most Hibs fans certainly dont have a grasp on it . After your takeover you all believed you had huge amounts to spend , until you were instantly beaten to a player by Aberdeen. You then make 1 more crap signing before your manager says you have exhausted your budget.

I'm right ... too easy 

But Ojo going to Aberdeen had nothing to do with money m9?Levein Chin

11 hours ago, the philosopher said:

HSL aim 25.1% share ownership.I might be thick but surely 51% needed for ultimate control ?

25.1% = a board place, and ability to stop any sale of assets - eg Easter Road

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Even on their own thread all the sheep are talking about is Hibs #boxofficehibees

The lack of a local rival probably does that to them - they need to find a new team to obsess over and get rattled by every season (when was the last time you heard the term 'the New Firm'?), and they figure they won't have much opportunity to jeer at the Rangers this year, so we're the next ones down on the pecking order.

Hopefully Cove Rangers will step up and thump them in a cup tie soon and they can settle down to a healthy local rivalry like a proper team.

16 hours ago, Zing. said:

It’s very cute how absolutely obsessed some of you Aberdeen fans have become with Hibernian in recent weeks. 

You, by quite a distance, have been the worst for spouting absolute pish on a regular basis. The above is another fine example. 

Also, our “crap” signing > Funso. These are facts. 

No obsession . Just fun to jump in on your mass delusions.

Your manager going on about Funso AGAIN today .. is he feeling the pain? Obsessed with Aberdeen I'd say. We are a bigger and better club and he knows it. OBSESSED

44 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The lack of a local rival probably does that to them - they need to find a new team to obsess over and get rattled by every season (when was the last time you heard the term 'the New Firm'?), and they figure they won't have much opportunity to jeer at the Rangers this year, so we're the next ones down on the pecking order.

Hopefully Cove Rangers will step up and thump them in a cup tie soon and they can settle down to a healthy local rivalry like a proper team.

That local rivalry that is important to you as you have nothing else to cling on to? 

Do you really enjoy getting pumped regularly (particularly in the biggest final your tiny club have ever played) by your "local rivals" ? Each to their own. You must be in to BDSM .. probably while smacked off your tits 

16 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

AFC Cockhead seems very triggered about Hibs.

Fapping away at his wee nub over Ojo , despite us being on record withdrawing our offer.

Hehe not at all. Your manager seems very upset about it.

You are "on record" as saying that . The fact that goes against what your manager previously said not trigger a thought in your empty head? 

Your manager was "on record" saying you would finish third back in April 🤣 you will finish above us again one day. Keep dreaming 

7 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Your manager going on about Funso AGAIN today .. is he feeling the pain? Obsessed with Aberdeen I'd say. We are a bigger and better club and he knows it. OBSESSED

6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

That local rivalry that is important to you as you have nothing else to cling on to? 

Do you really enjoy getting pumped regularly (particularly in the biggest final your tiny club have ever played) by your "local rivals" ? Each to their own. You must be in to BDSM .. probably while smacked off your tits 

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

You are "on record" as saying that . The fact that goes against what your manager previously said not trigger a thought in your empty head? 

Your manager was "on record" saying you would finish third back in April 🤣 you will finish above us again one day. Keep dreaming 

7FBFE931-300A-497B-8576-1A2EFDB58F0F.gif.7d760bd0500766bd827e368abbad18c4.gif

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

7FBFE931-300A-497B-8576-1A2EFDB58F0F.gif.7d760bd0500766bd827e368abbad18c4.gif

If in doubt use a GIF

Just responding to all you HIV fans trying to talk to me.

Good luck trying to get closer to Hearts this season. Cant imagine what it's like to be Leveins bitch !

Also.. I take it that's the look you get when you turn up looking for more drugs for free because youve spent the giro already? 

Edited by afc_blockhead

23 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Haha that's the sort of source you spoonburners  get figures from? That explains a lot

22 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

20 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

17 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Think the term the kids use these days is “triggered”.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

4 posts on the belt really speaks for itself. 

If you would all stop trying to talk to me that might help.

Good luck with your huge and important home game today against a lower league side. Fingers crossed for taking them to penalties 😄

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

If you would all stop trying to talk to me that might help.

Good luck with your huge and important home game today against a lower league side. Fingers crossed for taking them to penalties 😄

Hiya.  Hiya Pal.