43 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’m glad you seem to have such a fantastic grasp on our financial situation. Cheers m9. 

Well most Hibs fans certainly dont have a grasp on it . After your takeover you all believed you had huge amounts to spend , until you were instantly beaten to a player by Aberdeen. You then make 1 more crap signing before your manager says you have exhausted your budget.

I'm right ... too easy 

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Well most Hibs fans certainly dont have a grasp on it . After your takeover you all believed you had huge amounts to spend , until you were instantly beaten to a player by Aberdeen. You then make 1 more crap signing before your manager says you have exhausted your budget.

I'm right ... too easy 

That crap signing is worth 1.35m on Transfermarkt. 

5 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

That crap signing is worth 1.35m on Transfermarkt. 

😂

Genuinely never seen anyone who actually believes those figures.

17 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

I'm right ... too easy 

It’s very cute how absolutely obsessed some of you Aberdeen fans have become with Hibernian in recent weeks. 

You, by quite a distance, have been the worst for spouting absolute pish on a regular basis. The above is another fine example. 

Also, our “crap” signing > Funso. These are facts. 

Edited by Zing.

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

I wouldn’t believe what Heckingbottom has said today. We’ll sign one, maybe two more IMO. 

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

I’m glad you seem to have such a fantastic grasp on our financial situation. Cheers m9. 

What do you know that he doesn't? 

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Also, our “crap” signing > Funso. These are facts. 

I know jack shit about either, having never watched either in their respective  teams.

He may well turn out to be better (or a different type of player) but i'd be interested to know what your facts are based on ? or are you havering pish ?

2 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

What do you know that he doesn't? 

I know jack shit about either, having never watched either in their respective  teams.

He may well turn out to be better (or a different type of player) but i'd be interested to know what your facts are based on ? or are you havering pish ?

Of course he fucking doesn’t. 

I’ve merely decided that Vela is better than Ojo in the same way that blockhead has decided Vela is a “crap” signing. Playing him at his own shitey game. 

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

I wouldn’t believe what Heckingbottom has said today. We’ll sign one, maybe two more IMO. 

I hear you are right. Let's wait to see what might happen next week😎

One thing is certain, we have not exhausted any "transfer kitty"👍

4 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

I'm not going to call this terrible journalism but more just a desperate attempt to have some sort of thing on their transfer blog with a vague Scottish connection

image.png.498dd24ea5a94e4d4bef8b25b5826611.png

that boy looks like Frank Sidebottom. Probably a lucky escape for Hibs. 

1305744781_franksidebottom.jpg.ad65941e8cc6c295a787e371842aa326.jpg