1 hour ago, gudge1903 said:

I could live with your top target being just a squad player, if he isn't good enough I'm sure mcinnes will loan him out to you guys next season once you guys have another manager in throwing toys out the pram. 

Fancy Stephen gleeson and stevie may as compensation? Both could do with a club with less pressure. I heard Edinburgh has a nice castle and some juggling acts and museums. You guys might be able to entice them down for some milk tokens and some good skag. They'd need the skag to believe their career took a turn for the better. 

Nice Castle though, Stirling Castle is far better though don't you think? Sure you guys got a good look the other day.... 

Wonder if you guys could afford to sack heckingbottom or if it'll be another lennon situation. Will ask Santa if he will sort it for you guys by Christmas since we will be in lapland..... Rudolph the Red knows. 

oh ya fucker 😂

1 hour ago, gudge1903 said:

I could live with your top target being just a squad player, if he isn't good enough I'm sure mcinnes will loan him out to you guys next season once you guys have another manager in throwing toys out the pram. 

Fancy Stephen gleeson and stevie may as compensation? Both could do with a club with less pressure. I heard Edinburgh has a nice castle and some juggling acts and museums. You guys might be able to entice them down for some milk tokens and some good skag. They'd need the skag to believe their career took a turn for the better. 

Nice Castle though, Stirling Castle is far better though don't you think? Sure you guys got a good look the other day.... 

Wonder if you guys could afford to sack heckingbottom or if it'll be another lennon situation. Will ask Santa if he will sort it for you guys by Christmas since we will be in lapland..... Rudolph the Red knows. 

Talk about a Head's Gone 

982tM5y.png

2 hours ago, gudge1903 said:

CuwZcqvUMAEwBpR.jpg

12 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

With all respect, was that not the championship with John McGinn beside him?

That's what I was hinting at to Zing earlier. We tried three at the back before with Niall McGinn at wingback and it just didn't work. Think Horgan would be the same.

Which season? You need to be more specific - they spent about a decade fannying about down there.

28 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Some of these Aberdeen fans REALLY aren’t bothered by Hibernian. Not one bit. 

Its odd, they seem to have morphed into that entitled, "see us we are a big team" kind of mentality - very much like the team they pretend to hate.

Shame really, some of them on here seemed like decent guys for a while.

*inhales through teeth*

Ojo.png.a63926ed0f653e481c2c9240423b048a.png

This Ojo guy is talking about Derek McInnes the way folks talk about meeting the love of their life in romance novels. Who are Hibernian Football Club to stand in the way of true love?

Edited by Aim Here

16 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Ojo.png.a63926ed0f653e481c2c9240423b048a.png

This Ojo guy is talking about Derek McInnes the way folks talk about meeting the love of their life in romance novels. Who are Hibernian Football Club to stand in the way of true love?

He probably just showed him Ash Taylor's wife.

12 hours ago, gudge1903 said:

Morris.gif.0f3405cbbef8afa57cec3fff01d5cfdb.gif

Fully aware that will come across as an unconvincing ‘I’m not even bothered anyway’ but from what I’ve read about him, Ojo doesn’t necessarily seem like the type of player we’re in desperate need of at the moment.

Saturday was absolutely honking but it if we can find someone who is basically a better version of Bartley and replace Kamberi if he goes, I think we’ll be fine.

5 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Seems like we are interested in getting Agyepong on loan from City. What were your thoughts on his time at you lot? He looked decent in some of the TV games I saw and in a game against us. 

Was decent enough in flashes, very quick. Only game I properly remember seeing him was away at St Mirren, he was bursting by them all game down the wing but his final ball was atrocious.

He’s unbelievably injury prone though. Bit of a risky signing.

Only time I saw Agyepong play was our 3-0 win at Dens. There was the flashes of brilliance and skill. Had a decent run which ended in a well taken goal, as Zing said though he spent most of the time injured and never really got much chances