2 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

Why do you have a head of football operations and a 'structure' etc.?

To be honest, the structure of how things are organised behind the scenes is of as much interest to me as a night out in Greenock.

Get aff the glue, ffs

34 minutes ago, Green Day said:

To be honest, the structure of how things are organised behind the scenes is of as much interest to me as a night out in Greenock.

Get aff the glue, ffs

Glue? I'm doing my ironing. My worst habit is beer drinking.

Yours is the sort of daft opinion that comes back to haunt fans. 

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Get aff the glue, ffs

Just the sort of dismissive, arrogant, middle-class, SNP elitist snobbery one expects from Spoonburners. They believe they're the only one's affluent enough to afford heroin, while everyone else makes do with Zoff or Uhu.  

9 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

41799534_tenor(7).gif.1f9c747f3cce3fd54c3ce9523e4528dc.gif

giphy (12).gif

Ah yes, of course. The humour of your jape here is that you pretended to mistake a player from one team as a player from another and congratulated us on that basis - this is funny because you said something that wasn't true. A similar rich vein of humour along the lines of lying about your age or telling people your dad is dead when he isn't.

I did wonder if you were actually pretending here, but I discounted it on the grounds that the joke is funnier if we really did have a player that could tap in the odd panenka now and again, and you were really congratulating us on that.

Edited by Aim Here

3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Ah yes, of course. The humour of your jape here is that you pretended to mistake a player from one team as a player from another and congratulated us on that basis - this is funny because you said something that wasn't true. A similar rich vein of humour along the lines of lying about your age or telling people your dad is dead when he isn't.

I did wonder if you were actually pretending here, but I discounted it on the grounds that the joke is funnier if we really did have a player that could tap in the odd panenka now and again, and you were really congratulating us on that.

Surely Cummings could execute a perfect "Panenka", could he not? 

41 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Ah yes, of course. The humour of your jape here is that you pretended to mistake a player from one team as a player from another and congratulated us on that basis - this is funny because you said something that wasn't true. 

Better late than never m9

willie.png.feab87e100a17e0a1993bf63c6c31e50.png

I noted the boy Newell was totally slaughtered on the bounce by the just back guy. 3 year deal ffs. If the guy looks garbage against fourth tier part timers questions need to be asked. I was optimistic this season would be better than last but starting to think otherwise. The Alloa game better show a marked improvement.

2 hours ago, Victor von Doom said:

Miggs.net - the website for deranged onanists - still in lockdown.

Funny thing is, I've forgotten my password, so I can't look in for a laugh.

I was looking in there earlier, it isn't now - and wasn't - on lockdown.

Perhaps you are banned for trolling?

Is there an ignore list on P&B?

Guest Bob Mahelp

Kamberi = 2 million quid.

The Funso Ojo debacle.

Stirling Albion.

90 minutes into the season and Hibs are already a hilarious feckin laughing stock. The gift that keeps on giving 😅😅😅

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Kamberi = 2 million quid.

The Funso Ojo debacle.

Stirling Albion.

90 minutes into the season and Hibs are already a hilarious feckin laughing stock. The gift that keeps on giving 😅😅😅

Hecky's at the wheel.

546b0fa464875_-_bmwcrash-lg.jpg