23 hours ago, Victor von Doom said:

Not that I'll get a serious reply, but serious question.

I know a Spoonburner who's a goalie coach. He's seen your Polish kid Dabrowski play. I think only two games over the two seasons Dabrowski's been there, but he rates him. His spoonburning mates who've seen more of the lad think he's decent. Yet I'm cackling like Vincent Price, watching videos of your three keepers chucking four goals in the net and conceding a nutmeg in three games. Marciano's the second-best goalie in the league and even he's at it. And Dabrowski's loaned out to Cowden for a season.  How's that?  

"Interests

World domination, genetics, genocide, eugenics, sectarianism, experimental science, building walls, trade tariffs, playing the flute, marching, drumming, reading the Daily Record, German shepherd dogs, tax evasion, Her Majesty, public speaking, megalomania"

My presumption is that you are a sockpuppet for another user. 

Close season is a bit boring, eh?

13 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Well that's the point I'm making. Spending more than the rest of the diddies combined.

You just made that up on the spot............

giphy.gif

Edited by Green Day

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Not sure Ojo is as much of a done deal as initially reported by that BBC boy down south. 

I’ll be devastated if he signs for Aberdeen, purely because of the quality of his name.

McInnes was pretty stand offish last night. Didn't sound too promising.

To be fair, it looks like the DR have jumped the gun a wee bit and put out a click baity headline. He’s just up to meet McInnes today and met Heckingbottom yesterday. 

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to Aberdeen though.

Heckingbottom says we’ve made him the best offer we can and it’s now a waiting game to see where he goes.

Edited by Zing.