That's painful mate . Something real fans have to stick with what to say ? What I will say is I like Hibs have met Hibs fans in Paisley Almo Bar really cool guys that I spoke to. Unlike Hearts fans in a bar who called us the wee Celtic personally I did not put up with that shite these c***s like the **** fans left the bar with their tails between their legs. Not a trouble maker but there is a line not too cross. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

5 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

That's painful mate . Something real fans have to stick with what to say ? What I will say is I like Hibs have met Hibs fans in Paisley Almo Bar really cool guys that I spoke to. Unlike Hearts fans in a bar who called us the wee Celtic personally I did not put up with that shite these c***s like the **** fans left the bar with their tails between their legs. Not a trouble maker but there is a line not too cross. 

142BBBD8-A50F-4D00-95A9-8AACF65D97F6.gif.fe170b26945c5c3f73a9ef2e601e6fb5.gif

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

It sounds like a certainty. They were going to make him their highest paid player last summer. I’d have had him back but not sure how he’d fit in with a midfield of Mallan and Allan. 

He might well go there.... although I'm a wee bit unsure how he fits into a McInnes style team, tbh?

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

207320A7-CACB-420A-A9A7-9A8378AF4E81.jpeg

oooh-youre-hard.jpg

8 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

😂 crawling ****.

9 hours ago, Green Day said:

He might well go there.... although I'm a wee bit unsure how he fits into a McInnes style team, tbh?

Our best football to watch under McInnes was a midfield three of Jack, McLean an Shinnie. If we go McGeouch, Bryson and Ferguson then hopefully we get back to something like that.

EDIT:  We were actually a very good counter attacking side in his first season for the first six months until most teams put everyone behind the ball.

Edited by Merkland Red

8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Our best football to watch under McInnes was a midfield three of Jack, McLean an Shinnie. If we go McGeouch, Bryson and Ferguson then hopefully we get back to something like that.

EDIT:  We were actually a very good counter attacking side in his first season for the first six months until most teams put everyone behind the ball.

Theres no natural 10 amongst those players but McInnes will try to make it work for sure. Good players so shouldnt have a problem

Which is extremely fuckin weird imo.

Either the contracts so tied up in legalspeak that nobody saw the difference between May 2019 and May 2020......................or the player/agent is a major league thicko.

This sheds a bit more light. Agent and chairman quotes.

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scunthorpe-united-midfielder-funso-ojos-3039580

4 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
6 minutes ago, Green Day said:
Shambles, in other words !

Just a tad. How the f**k it's remotely legal to restrict a player moving between countries is entirely beyond me.

I'm sure theres a few situations in Spanish football where the obligatory release clauses are different if its Spanish sides and those from other countries, so a release clause to do with clubs in the same nation maybe isnt that bizarre. 

I'm sure theres a few situations in Spanish football where the obligatory release clauses are different if its Spanish sides and those from other countries, so a release clause to do with clubs in the same nation maybe isnt that bizarre. 

Aye, I totally get that though. You can have different release clauses for different clubs/in different competitions etc because the player is under contract with that club. It's the no being granted a free transfer because you'll go outside England which I can't get my head round. You've literally been freed.