Piss-poor incoherent trolling it may be but in all seriousness you'd think if there's one thing ***s ought to be able to spot after all this time it'd be spivs, charlatans and chancers proclaiming they had untold riches to plough into a football club.  Or maybe not.

Anyway does anyone know if these supposed Americans' wealth can be detected by radar?

19 hours ago, Victor von Doom said:

Big thread about this takeover on Miggsnet just now.

Barclay brothers being named by someone on the thread as the source of the "investment":lol::thumsup2

Poster must be on the wind-up, but I'd almost accept Celtic winning 10 in a row if the trade-off with Mephistopheles was the Spoonburners being acquired by a pair of basketcases like the Barclays. 

You'd be better off accepting "investment" from a Rathkeale-based consortium. At least a bunch from Rathkeale would be able to tarmac the site once the "Leith San Siro" has been sold and demolished:lol:... which is the only reason the Barclays would get involved.    

I take it this is your twitter account, walloper?

1 hour ago, Wee Sandy said:

Hey Hibbees!!

Lewis Allan is on trial with us at the moment, any thoughts on him guys, decent potential?

FFS !

Hibees, Hibbys, Warrior Poets or Spoonburning junkies please..........................

And, aye - Lewis Allan a decent prospect, had a few chances but just couldnt make the breakthrough. I didnt realise he was 22.

ETA - check out this link, obviously created by some 40 year old virgin

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hibby

Edited by Green Day

I always thought Allan looked ridiculously out of his depth at the top level. Didn’t make an impact at any of his loan clubs either but did end up getting a bad injury which will obviously have hampered him.