1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Sorry to be this guy but all the comments I’ve saw on this on social media are positive and respectful but surely you don’t get shot in the head for carrying out charity work? The guy must’ve been involved in something for this to happen - unless of course it’s just been a random shooting but that’s very uncommon in Scotland.

I’m going to guess that it’s a gangland murder.

If you're actually interested, he was in a couple of those Danny Dyer shows, one on football casuals, and the other themed around 'Britain's hardest blokes' or something like that (i.e. the usual Danny Dyer pish), and I think they're still on youtube, so you can get an idea of his background. Whether he was still involved in any of that stuff, I have no idea.

Edited by Aim Here

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Sorry to be this guy but all the comments I’ve saw on this on social media are positive and respectful but surely you don’t get shot in the head for carrying out charity work? The guy must’ve been involved in something for this to happen - unless of course it’s just been a random shooting but that’s very uncommon in Scotland.

I’m going to guess that it’s a gangland murder.

None of us are all bad or all good, are we ?  On the few occasions I met him, I found him a likeable guy.

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I see they have taken down the Kickback thread with some roasters on it. People just get too carried away with a football rivalry. 

That thread on kickback was disgraceful. 

RIP Brad. You done a lot of great work for the community. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

6 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I see they have taken down the Kickback thread with some roasters on it. People just get too carried away with a football rivalry. 

That was a fucking abomination.

Some snide wee fucks on that site.

Keyboard arseholery at its worst.

Thoughts with his family and all at Holyrood Gym.

2 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I saw the first 3 pages of that thread and there wasn't much wrong with it.

He's being absolutely eulogised elsewhere.

Presumably the thread wasnt taken down by their admins because of all the positive comments on it?

I wouldnt say he was being eulogised -

It is not unusual for people who liked what he did to comment positively - e.g. Social Bite, with whom he worked on the little sleep out - have commented very positively on twitter. On the flip side, the red tops are not exactly fawning over him, more concentrating on his colourful past and criminal record.

Hibs were brilliant today, as we have been for most of our games under Heckingbottom.  I have so much time for the guy, he is:

• Smart
  • Articulate
  • Classy
  • Understated
  • Tactically excellent
  • Has an excellent bond with his players
  • Has an excellent bond seemingly with all the backroom staff
  • 9 games unbeaten in the league, including an illusive away win at Tynecastle (the first I have witnessed as a Hibs supporter!)
  • Looks like he is loving his time here and genuinely appreciates what it means to be a Hibs manager.

Love the guy and hope he is with us for many more years.  Think he will pull quite a few rabbits out of the hat in the transfer window and think outside the box, as he is a total attention to detail man.  Huge improvement on the Neil Lennon of this season.

Edited by AberdeenHibee

^this - Lennon demonstrating in his post match chats today that he didn't ever give 2 fucks about Hibs.

Heckinbotham has a fantastic record so far with someone else's players and is making a mockery of the MSM chat that "Hibs will never better Lennon" "Lennon is a born winner" etc

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9903

FOUR year deals for Sir David Gray and Darren McGregor.  Once ready to hang up their playing boots, they will transition into coaching. 

Delighted.  Two model professionals who have been crucial in rebuilding our club and bleed Green & White.  Sir David is only 30, so has a whole load of football left in him.  Great move by the club and shows real respect for two modern day legends (well...Sir David being an all-time legend).  

Edited by AberdeenHibee