1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Think the singing section are being a bit "poor me" in this, tbh

They went on to .net whinging about it, and several people asked them if they had spoken to the fans reps to see what the script was (as it seems VERY unlikely that the story as written above is true without some serious factoids missing).

A wee bit later the same boy that posted above came back and said "In addition to our earlier post we’d like to note that the club have been in touch today and we are currently working together for a solution".

Now obviously the first one got all the Dempster haters on board which is just pathetic behaviour.

A bit too easy for people to go on twitter or whatever and give one side of any story, Dempster cannae exactly respond by saying "well lads, some of the wee p***ks that hang around wi you have been acting the twat recently", can she?

As for the "CEO has made her loyalties clear" - thats fanny chat if ever I heard it..........

Aye seems the popular thing now to pile on Dempster at any opportunity. She may well be in the wrong here but it’s a bit unfair to make your mind up after only hearing one side. 

16 minutes ago, Green Day said:

"In addition to our earlier post we’d like to note that the club have been in touch today and we are currently working together for a solution".

This bit especially has me thinking they’ve jumped the gun and are back tracking already. 

I’m sure they’ll work it out. 

My only major complaint about Dempster is the handling of the Loyalty points. Pisses me off this won’t be even discussed again. I’m more than happy with her overall time at the club though. She’s been very good for us. 

12 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye seems the popular thing now to pile on Dempster at any opportunity. She may well be in the wrong here but it’s a bit unfair to make your mind up after only hearing one side. 

This bit especially has me thinking they’ve jumped the gun and are back tracking already. 

I’m sure they’ll work it out. 

My only major complaint about Dempster is the handling of the Loyalty points. Pisses me off this won’t be even discussed again. I’m more than happy with her overall time at the club though. She’s been very good for us. 

Aye, I had shitloads before it was shut down - no doubt I will be on several devices along with loads of others trying to win the tynecastle lottery again in a few weeks.

Mind you, not sure why I bother, feels like decades since we won there...................:lol:

19 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

How did the Biannual Tynie Ticket Tombola treat everyone today?

Expecting us to have the end sold out this afternoon.

Part of the away season ticket.here.

Still think a loyalty points system should be in place for games like this. 

18 hours ago, Green Day said:

Sorted.

Looking forward to some early beers before the inevitable come down of close proximity to so many cardigan wearing masons.......................

Aye, but it's that close proximity that makes it the best stadium ever built, seemingly.

It's bizarre isn't it? 3 months ago I'd have built the entire team around him and let him pick whatever parking spot he wanted.

Now I think he's surplus to requirements and I won't be shedding any tears if we don't chase after him in the summer.

Especially with the chubby wee baller arriving back on the scene and playing in his favourite false m9 role.