11 hours ago, philpy said:

Jamie Gullan, any good??

Hes brilliant in the reserves but needs game time against solid pros - the loan to you should be good for both parties as you are in a really competitive league, are a decent team and should easily be in the playoffs.

He scores some very good goals - came on as a subby in the 8-1 reserves win over Dundee last week......and scored a hat trick.

Check Hibs TV freeview videos, you will see the goals there.

Enjoy :thumsup2 

56 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I think the board might be under a bit of pressure from Polis and SFA to improve fan behaviour. I then think they've taken it out on the singing section unfairly. 

There was a flare that went off during the **** game and someone launched a drumstick from that section onto the park. I saw the boy that  set off the flare and he couldn't have been any older than 15 and not part of that group. 

If what they've said is true, I think it's poor from the board to endorse their displays by using them for numerous marketing ploys, including naming the cup final dvd and then turning round and then telling them it's a privilege that's now revoked. 

In saying that a part of me hopes this rumbles on because it has the potential to turn into a soap opera with cranial detachments all over the shop. 

9 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

I think the board might be under a bit of pressure from Polis and SFA to improve fan behaviour. I then think they've taken it out on the singing section unfairly. 

There was a flare that went off during the **** game and someone launched a drumstick from that section onto the park. I saw the boy that  set off the flare and he couldn't have been any older than 15 and not part of that group. 

At the handful of away games I've made this season, I've noticed the same teenage hangers on standing near them and causing bother.

Obviously you can try and self police up to a point, but if a group of daft laddies want to stand near you and set off smokebombs/sing shite and offensive stuff then there's not all that much you can really do I guess.

Polis must have been giddy at this recent series of bad behaviour, they have a chance to really get stuck into Scottish football fans again now.  flo.png.69f2e202afaf021a920edc8210e77ade.png

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

At the handful of away games I've made this season, I've noticed the same teenage hangers on standing near them and causing bother.

Obviously you can try and self police up to a point, but if a group of daft laddies want to stand near you and set off smokebombs/sing shite and offensive stuff then there's not all that much you can really do I guess.

Polis must have been giddy at this recent series of bad behaviour, they have a chance to really get stuck into Scottish football fans again now.  flo.png.69f2e202afaf021a920edc8210e77ade.png

Aye I'm not sure what the club expect the section to do about the young hangers on, some of stuff the young laddies were singing during that game was horrendous.