https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/dundee/graham-arnold-would-be-right-man-for-hibs-says-albert-kidd-1-4869990

Editor: "Hey, I need you to tout 'Straya boss Graham Arnold for the Hibs job again. He's chucked us a few dollarydoos to get his name out there."
Journo: "No problem, I'll see if I can get a few quotes from someone with both a Hibs and Oz connection. How about current Hibs midfielder Mark Milligan - the guy he recently chose to be Australia captain?"
Editor: "Seems a bit tenuous don't you think?"
Journo: "Ok, well he recently awarded Easter Road speedster Martin Boyle his first cap for the Socceroos, I'll get straight on the phone shall I?"
Editor: "Hmm, I'm just not picturing it."
Journo: "Ok, um how about Jamie Maclaren - another Oz international who's literally just left Hibs to play for Melbourne in the A-League?
Editor: "Doubt our readers would get the connection tbh."
Journo: "Well there's always Grant Brebner – ex Hibee and now coach and pundit down under?"
Editor: "Yeah, nah mate"
Journo: "Remember Stuart Lovell? Played in a few very good Hibs sides when he wasn't busy throwing shrimp on the barbie".
Editor: "Where did you buy that idea, the toilet store?"
Journo: "Sorry. What about Pie and Bovril poster @Austinho?"
Editor: "What, that insufferable c**t?".
Journo: "Ok, what about that striker who played for Dundee, scored 12 times in 5 years and just happens to live in the Aussie bush? He probably kept a bench warm in Leith once upon a time"
Editor: "That's the one! Absolute Hibs legend."

fyYFcJN.png

Edited by Austinho

Ill take Appleton in a hibbeat.

Dempster hasn't let us down yet, and  to be honest im excited to have someone who isn't from the usual Scottish good old boy merry go round.

Id love to see him belly bounce Levein into the dugouts, boys a unitappleton.thumb.jpg.f3be9cacbdbab6bbdaf28be9490128f5.jpg 

Edited by VanCityHibee

On 08/02/2019 at 19:25, Austinho said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/dundee/graham-arnold-would-be-right-man-for-hibs-says-albert-kidd-1-4869990

Editor: "Hey, I need you to tout 'Straya boss Graham Arnold for the Hibs job again. He's chucked us a few dollarydoos to get his name out there."
Journo: "No problem, I'll see if I can get a few quotes from someone with both a Hibs and Oz connection. How about current Hibs midfielder Mark Milligan - the guy he recently chose to be Australia captain?"
Editor: "Seems a bit tenuous don't you think?"
Journo: "Ok, well he recently awarded Easter Road speedster Martin Boyle his first cap for the Socceroos, I'll get straight on the phone shall I?"
Editor: "Hmm, I'm just not picturing it."
Journo: "Ok, um how about Jamie Maclaren - another Oz international who's literally just left Hibs to play for Melbourne in the A-League?
Editor: "Doubt our readers would get the connection tbh."
Journo: "Well there's always Grant Brebner – ex Hibee and now coach and pundit down under?"
Editor: "Yeah, nah mate"
Journo: "Remember Stuart Lovell? Played in a few very good Hibs sides when he wasn't busy throwing shrimp on the barbie".
Editor: "Where did you buy that idea, the toilet store?"
Journo: "Sorry. What about Pie and Bovril poster @Austinho?"
Editor: "What, that insufferable c**t?".
Journo: "Ok, what about that striker who played for Dundee, scored 12 times in 5 years and just happens to live in the Aussie bush? He probably kept a bench warm in Leith once upon a time"
Editor: "That's the one! Absolute Hibs legend."

fyYFcJN.png

You sat and typed all of that out?

What a sad pathetic moron you really are

Let’s just guess the press conference questions.  

Did you speak to Neil Lennon?

Don’t you think  Neil Lennon was treated unfair?

What has Dempster said about  Neil Lennon?

Do you think  Neil Lennon has nice eyes?

Could you beat  Neil Lennon at dominos?

Would  Neil Lennon get in your team if he was younger?

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Actual state of that. TGIG has absolutely ruined Radger.

Over 2 years and counting now.

His main things seems to be that I’ve had a suspension, which I haven’t. I’m sure @Tynierose could confirm I have never been banned or even received a warning point. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:
Correct, a model poster.

Can you close the loop here by revealing Radgers other accounts?

Hopefully he mentions the time one of Radger's previous accounts got banned for making a joke about migrants in Calais: