Genuinely though, you made a "joke" about Cardiff getting their money back because their "item was never delivered", and now you're publicly shaming someone for daring to come out and talk about their depression. 
This isn't a case of you making a joke that folk don't find funny, this is a case of you being a massive fucking c**t in situations where it's just scummy to be that way, then lashing out at folk who says it's shite patter.
This is just the way it is on P&B though. Every time there is some disaster or tragic incident some posters can't wait to pile in with inappropriate comments and so called jokes for reasons I'll never understand. This time it's this Crawford clown and next week it'll be some other roaster(s). We've all seen it numerous times on here and it just seems to be accepted behaviour somehow.

:1eye      Baited breath.

On 25/01/2019 at 22:41, VanCityHibee said:

Ooft..never a dull moment with Hibs.

If hes done and dusted we MUSTensure the next incumbent has the right anti staunch credentials. Its essential to keep up the Banter / Statement Years

"Never a dull moment"      :lol:

You've not been watching them long.

See Lennon has his pals at the Daily Record working overtime to make it all look like he’s done nothing wrong and the club didn’t meet his ambition/Kamberi is at fault for everything/Hibs didn’t sell McGinn to Celtc. 

23 minutes ago, Zing. said:

See Lennon has his pals at the Daily Record working overtime to make it all look like he’s done nothing wrong and the club didn’t meet his ambition/Kamberi is at fault for everything/Hibs didn’t sell McGinn to Celtc. 

If that article is true then he has done nothing wrong. Trumped up bs about fighting and calling Dempster a dyke.

18 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

If that article is true then he has done nothing wrong. Trumped up bs about fighting and calling Dempster a dyke.

Aye, sure, because if i had a fight with someone i was supervising and then made a homophobic comment to my boss, I'd still be in a job.

Guest Moomintroll
Aye, sure, because if i had a fight with someone i was supervising and then made a homophobic comment to my boss, I'd still be in a job.
I like Neil Lennon outside of his football persona, but if he has done what he is alleged to have then that is gross misconduct and that is a sackable offence irrespective of what job you are doing.

57 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I notice that in the tabloids, he's still "Lenny" - and Kamberi is being hung out to dry & painted as a grass. So painfully transparent.