Give it Deeks and Gaz Jos till the end of the season IMO. 

Whoever suggested Steve Clarke needs to simmer down. There is absolutely no chance of that. 

I do think it’ll be Stubbs to see us through till May then we can see where we are (probably relegated lol).

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Whoever suggested Steve Clarke needs to simmer down. There is absolutely no chance of that. 

I do think it’ll be Stubbs to see us through till May then we can see where we are (probably relegated lol).

Back to the old days of the seaside league. 

Bad timing for a managerial change 6 days before the end of the window when we are in dire need of a striker and players for a few other positions.  Rod and Leanne better be bringing in some quality players even if we're managerless. 

Dunno about these stories about Lennon having a massive bust up with the players, think he's been extremely harsh on Flo in particular but he's hung him out to dry playing him up front on his own when he clearly works best as part of a front two.

Think Lennons had two great seasons and I would've given him until the end of the season to fix things but If he's lost the players completely then he has to go.

Clarke would be a fantastic appointment but clearly his stock is sky high right now and will probably walk into an English Championship Job or hold out for the Celtic Job. I think Goodwin at Alloa is destined for big things and think he might be worth nabbing before he gets snatched up by another club, big step up though.  Gary Holt, Ian McCall or Tommy Wright might be worth a look...

Michael Stewart for Banter appointment tho....

Edited by ShrooTheLookingGlass

If he’s suspended then it would suggest off field issues rather than something boring like shite results.

Fingers crossed anyway. Much better banter if he’s getting punted for giving Kamberi a bog wash rather than losing to Motherwell midweek.

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Stubbs would be a great appointment for the comedy value. Cole Kpekewa incoming...

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

If he’s suspended then it would suggest off field issues rather than something boring like shite results.

Fingers crossed anyway. Much better banter if he’s getting punted for giving Kamberi a bog wash rather than losing to Motherwell midweek.

The Sun is claiming it's due to a bust-up with the players that escalated to a shouting match with Leeann. It does make sense, since if it was about performance, Lenny would at least have a few weeks past the transfer window to sort things out, and if it was about not getting money for players, Lenny would be the one jumping, rather than being suspended like this.