7 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Bottle.

It’s got nothing to do with bottle and more to do with the fact that wee Lenny has made a complete f**k up of replacing our midfield from last season. 

We don’t win on Sunday and i’d want him punted. There’s clearly issues behind the scenes.

Edited by Zing.

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

In all seriousness, what is going on with Hibs?

Squad looks good on paper, pretty shit at Pittodrie but the two games at Easter Road against you this season, Betfred cup specifically, you've looked a good side.

League position seems pretty ridiculous.

Hibs at Pittodrie is up there with St Mirren as the worst opposition I've seen at Pittodrie this season.

I missed the Hamilton game though.

25 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Squad looks good on paper, pretty shit at Pittodrie but the two games at Easter Road against you this season, Betfred cup specifically, you've looked a good side.

Lennon playing roulette with the formation every match, players that are pish played ahead of decent fit players (Whittaker / Gray example) and it cant help that the manager is constantly blaming the players.

I suspect most Hibbys now couldnt give  a f**k if Lennon was punted. We are (rightly) boring as f**k bottom 6 fodder this season, with a top 4/5 budget - not really good enough.

23 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Lennon playing roulette with the formation every match, players that are pish played ahead of decent fit players (Whittaker / Gray example) and it cant help that the manager is constantly blaming the players.

I suspect most Hibbys now couldnt give  a f**k if Lennon was punted. We are (rightly) boring as f**k bottom 6 fodder this season, with a top 4/5 budget - not really good enough.

Sounds similar to the end of McGhee's time here...at least you had some enjoyable moments!

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

How long has your man Lennon got?  Doesn't seem to be working out for him anymore.

He’ll get till the end of the season I think. He’ll then walk away citing the same budgeting issues that he supposedly faced at Celtc. In reality he just isn’t all that good a manager. This is the first season he’s had basically his own squad and it shows.

I’m quite happy for him to stay, it hasn’t gone well this season but I struggle to think of a better manager we could get out there. Thinking back to the Pat Fenlols etc. We’ve struggled more than anyone could have imagined with the loss of McGinn and McGeouch. 

I don’t know why but I’m still semi positive despite us being shite.

Any well organised team looking to take us on the counter will get a result just now. 

Our entire midfield is technically decent but they are all so similar and all look to get on the ball and play through passes. Not a single one of them wants to run in behind other than Boyle, the balance is completely wrong. 

Everything is being played in front of the opposition team. Added to that the midfield can’t keep the ball under pressure. 

It’s frustrating as f**k because the fans have completely got behind the team, highest average attendance for donkeys and the money’s been wasted on poor recruitment. 

Anyone know what the latest is on the Porteous injury? Looked like the knee went again and a bit worrying given his reports of it "popping out" when he injured it before Christmas. Needs to get that properly sorted out even if it means an extended lay off, you don't want to mess around with your knees. 

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aberdeen play to our (only) strengths when they come to Easter Road because McInnes hides behind the dugout and prays for a point while chucking seven defenders on.

It’s true what a lot of people are saying tbf. Our style of play isn’t great and beside six months last season it’s been that way for a lot of Lennon’s tenure. He’s replaced the midfield poorly and it’s frustrating as f**k.

My god we miss McGinn.