2 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Does this new signing mean Milligan is surplus to requirements?

We still might need a central defender to replace the not overly replaceable Efe, so maybe the plan is just to have Milligan fill in there. It could also be the plan is to try this guy out as a potential replacement for Marvin when his contract runs out in the summer.

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

We’ve badly needed a box to box midfielder all season so glad Lennon has attempted to fix that problem with this signing. He also comes with a ready made song so it all works really.

According to transfermarket, he's had 3500 minutes of football without either scoring or assisting a single goal, so perhaps he prefers one box to the other.

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Priority has to be a goal scorer or it's a bottom six campaign.

I think we need a lot more than that. Lennon has built a very poor side. None of it works. No matter what formation or selection he goes for we look rotten 99% of the time.

A fully fit David Gray sat on the bench while we get to watch Whittaker get ripped to bits time and time again is not fun. 

22 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I think we need a lot more than that. Lennon has built a very poor side. None of it works. No matter what formation or selection he goes for we look rotten 99% of the time.

A fully fit David Gray sat on the bench while we get to watch Whittaker get ripped to bits time and time again is not fun. 

Gray should be playing if fit of course. I hate to us lose the momentum from 2016 but Lennon is making a good fist of doing that. Not good enough. 

12 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

If Gauld doesn't work out it's fucked. There's nothing coming from midfield or wide for the striker.

Whitaker and Hanlon as the full backs when there are other options is pish as well.

Why he played Hanlon at left back when Mackie has done okay there, and why risk Porteous? Why isn't SDG  starting if he's fit and Whittaker had a mare. And why punt Gauld out wide? I don't blame Flo btw, shitty service so why should he bust his ass for nothing. Lennon's tinkering is to blame, not Flo.

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Why he played Hanlon at left back when Mackie has done okay there, and why risk Porteous? Why isn't SDG  starting if he's fit and Whittaker had a mare. And why punt Gauld out wide? I don't blame Flo btw, shitty service so why should he bust his ass for nothing. Lennon's tinkering is to blame, not Flo.

Completely agree about Kamberi. Most strikers would struggle with that around them.

14 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

20 ?

You want to do 25 ?

You want to do 30 ?

35 ?

FFS have a word with yourself mate emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Ah yes, you were good in the 80's. That definitely means you have more bottle than us now, definitely.

Definitely.