3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're apparently solely focused on sealing the Gauld and Allan deals.

Not convinced you need both.

We’re fucking toothless because the midfield don’t move or pass forward. We maybe don’t NEED both but if they are available we should go for it. Hyndman is away so he needs replaced anyway. I’d expect another couple strikers in as well.

14 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Gauld, Allan and a decent centre back to replace Ambrose.  If McLaren is away then a striker is also needed. 

Think we need another striker even if he stays. Take some pressure off Flo.

Need an out and out striker who doesn't need to rely on the midfield service himself and can create his own chances. Kamberi needs midfield service, Maclaren can't play in a one striker formation and, whilst he's scored some cracking and important goals, I'm not comfortable with Shaw being our main striker just yet

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m just assuming Maclaren is away now after that HSL tweet. It was already rumoured he was heading back to Australia before that.

There was a rumour on the Melbourne City forum last month (I'm tragic and wanted to see what they thought of O'Halloran), that they were getting MacLaren on loan and O'Halloran was headed to you lot.

Just sounded like a shite, join the dots, rumour someone had thought up, but maybe not that wild if MacLaren is actually headed that way

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

What's happened with Stevie Mallan lads? Has he just dropped out of form?

Scored a few free kicks and long shots early on and looked okay. Now he shits the bed whenever put under the slightest bit of pressure... come to think of it I can't remember the last time he scored...

Just now, Dave1875 said:

Scored a few free kicks and long shots early on and looked okay. Now he shits the bed whenever put under the slightest bit of pressure... come to think of it I can't remember the last time he scored...

He's never been the hardest tackler or a guy you want in a midfield battle. He's totally classy though.

Possibility of him being shipped out for second half of season if both Allan and Gauld come in?

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

What's happened with Stevie Mallan lads? Has he just dropped out of form?

Form has dropped with the rest of the team. I think he’s being asked a to play a role that doesn’t suit him. That doesn’t excuse him completely though. Needs played round him to do the dirty work. 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He's never been the hardest tackler or a guy you want in a midfield battle. He's totally classy though.

Possibility of him being shipped out for second half of season if both Allan and Gauld come in?

No chance of him going, Lennon likes him a lot.