1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

I would rather that my lust for the hot Hairy Parker had not been outed but hey-ho.

You’ve got to agree those words “we get them out the championship” tells you they think they are not part of Hibs, they are better than Hibs, they are responsible for promoting Hibs, they are doing Hibs a favour by being there. That kind of bell-end attitude will absolutely destroy team spirit. Hibs would be better removing Parker from press duty and re-attaching him to his pole in the wheat field next to East Mains.

(btw love the use of the word “choried”. (For anyone under the age of 50 and not from Edinburgh, to chory = to steal) 

“We came in here, got us out of the Championship, finished fourth last year – but we’ve gone backwards.” suggests a different slant..........

according to http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/12/07/no-more-mr-nice-guy-as-hibs-no-2-garry-parker-warns-underperforming-stars-they-are-playing-for-their-futures-neil-lennon-florian-kamberi-jamie-maclaren/?platform=hootsuite

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

“We came in here, got us out of the Championship, finished fourth last year – but we’ve gone backwards.” suggests a different slant..........

according to http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/12/07/no-more-mr-nice-guy-as-hibs-no-2-garry-parker-warns-underperforming-stars-they-are-playing-for-their-futures-neil-lennon-florian-kamberi-jamie-maclaren/?platform=hootsuite

Yes, that would be a different slant. But....he definitely says (at 2 mins in) "we get them out the championship. And  that betrays a whole different mindset. 

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Yes, that would be a different slant. But....he definitely says (at 2 mins in) "we get them out the championship. And  that betrays a whole different mindset. 

I know he does..............fucks sake man, we all saw it but sitting timing it and posting it here smacks of utter wierdness......................

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I know he does..............fucks sake man, we all saw it but sitting timing it and posting it here smacks of utter wierdness......................

Professional interest- I’m a speach therapist trying to help the man with his comunication problems

1 hour ago, EH75 said:

Boyle given the all clear. Just a concussion. Great news. 

It is good news, however I think that means he is out of next Sundays match against Celtic (concussion protocols and all that)?

Thats assuming that football does the same as rugby, where these injuries are a bit more common - presumably same reason GMS was missing from the sheep match yesterday.

33 minutes ago, Green Day said:

It is good news, however I think that means he is out of next Sundays match against Celtic (concussion protocols and all that)?

Thats assuming that football does the same as rugby, where these injuries are a bit more common - presumably same reason GMS was missing from the sheep match yesterday.

I'm not certain but I think it may be 7 days. Which would mean he could play but I don't think he will be risked. 

• 2 weeks later...
[emoji38] Somebody has manipulated that somehow surely.  Gorgies nearly 80% green. 

Honestly I've never met a Jambo from Gorgie. Know a few who've moved there obviously, but have known plenty Hibbies born and bred. I know more jambos from Leith than Gorgie. One of my mates went to Tynecastle and reckoned it was about 70/30 Jambo Hibbies, but that was due to Saughton rather than Gorgie itself which he thought was close to 50/50.

Edinburgh as a whole has comfortably more Hibbies than jambos imo. Its outside the city in West Lothian, and Midlothian where it equalises.

4 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Honestly I've never met a Jambo from Gorgie. Know a few who've moved there obviously, but have known plenty Hibbies born and bred. I know more jambos from Leith than Gorgie. One of my mates went to Tynecastle and reckoned it was about 70/30 Jambo Hibbies, but that was due to Saughton rather than Gorgie itself which he thought was close to 50/50.

Edinburgh as a whole has comfortably more Hibbies than jambos imo. Its outside the city in West Lothian, and Midlothian where it equalises.

Dunno about the numbers, but that point is definitely true. Hearts were always keener on moving out of town (Millerhill, Hermiston and Straiton, in about that order) than Hibs (Straiton x2) when those ideas were being kicked around in the 1990s / early 2000s, and mainly for that reason.

Dunno about the numbers, but that point is definitely true. Hearts were always keener on moving out of town (Millerhill, Hermiston and Straiton, in about that order) than Hibs (Straiton x2) when those ideas were being kicked around in the 1990s / early 2000s, and mainly for that reason.
There were figures floating about a few years back that about 85% of Hibs database were within Edinburgh, Hearts were about 60% iirc although that was maybe ST holders rather than the full database.