1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Considering the standard before he arrived was Championship level I don't think that is much to crow about to be honest.

Your dead right, I wish we were down with the Dundees, and St Mirrens of this world - f**k progress

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

That's a strange way to interpret what I've said.

Not really, you chose to pick up and comment on the bit in the tweet about "since  Hibs return to the top flight" as something not to crow about.

Whereas I chose to pick up on the part relating to NL doing a great job and keeping us up the top end of the table.

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Ryan Porteous and Fraser Murray both signed contract extensions until 2023. Great news, especially regarding Porteous. He should be a first pick for us going forwards. 

Porteous has looked good for you guys from what I have seen of him.  Hopefully he can get more games and keep developing

6 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Porteous has looked good for you guys from what I have seen of him.  Hopefully he can get more games and keep developing

He's a great prospect.

Looks tailor made to step in for McGregor as age and injuries are starting to take their toll.

Needs a good run of games but I think he's got every chance of being better than McKenna.

On 26/10/2018 at 10:15, G_Man1985 said:

Its official Ivan Sproule has been confirmed as the manager of DergviewFC. He will be assisted by Neil Coulter.

Hoping Ivan makes a good fist of it - nice lad

27 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fuming-neil-lennon-hits-out-13507180

A headline right out of the "Angry People in Local Newspapers" facebook group, Neil Lennon is FUMMIN'!

Celtc fan quoting the Daily Record. Shouldn't be surprised really. They all sing from the same hymn sheet down there. bQshDtu.png

Bogdan 

Gray 

Efe 

Hanlon 

Stevenson 

Boyle 

Mallan 

Milligan 

Agyepong/Horgan (still undecided)

Kamberi 

Maclaren 

That for me is close to our best team. Could maybe change it to include Porteous in a back 3 but I think we need to find a way to include maclaren and kamberi upfront with Gray and Boyle also in the team and this is the only way I can see it working.

Mark Milligan, Jamie Maclaren and Martin Boyle all in the Australian squad for upcoming friendlies against South Korea in Brisbane 17 Nov and Lebanon in Sydney 20 Nov. Don’t know if true but according to a report over here it will be Boyle’s first time in Australia.

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

Mark Milligan, Jamie Maclaren and Martin Boyle all in the Australian squad for upcoming friendlies against South Korea in Brisbane 17 Nov and Lebanon in Sydney 20 Nov. Don’t know if true but according to a report over here it will be Boyle’s first time in Australia.

Almost certainly is true - until he signed for Dundee he had rarely been south of Forfar