8 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I hope he’s here to replace Stevenson. Nothing against Stevenson, love the guy but I hope every player we sign is better than what we have. 

Left back is one area of the team that would be possible. The boy hasn't signed yet, maybe perturbed by Stevenson cultists on .net and twitter etc.. Although he'd have been on good money at Feyernoord so it might be the terms.  He is supposed to have looked good at East Mains so I hope it gets done. 

On 9/3/2018 at 18:48, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Explain Stevenson's 350 plus apps?

Because he is a chavvy jobber who suckers in "working class leith folk" with EEN articles

Lennon is wise to this after Saturday hence the three pay grade higher upgrade.

***Powerlevel - Real Talk***

My HSL subscription and adult/child season ticket [I am based in Austria and donate the tix to Suzy] does not pay for mediocrity.

Edited by Slavoj Žižek
long flight after a conference - missed out an "a"

1 hour ago, Slavoj Žižek said:

Because he is a chavvy jobber who suckers in "working class leith folk" with EEN articles

Lennon is wise to this after Saturday hence the three pay grade higher upgrade.

If this is "working class", what does that make you?

Cs35Nr_WIAABef0.jpg

A jobless jobber?

ChMampY.png

1 hour ago, Slavoj Žižek said:

I am based in Austria

You must be a real expert in the matter.

7dTWNk4.png

Edited by BawWatchin

42 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Nice to see the dude signed. I'd give Stevenson the Dundee game and start Nelom vs the Sheep midweek.  

Lennon could start me at left back against those bottling flat track bullies and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the inevitable rout of a scoreline.

23 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

If this is "working class", what does that make you?

Cs35Nr_WIAABef0.jpg

A jobless jobber?

ChMampY.png

You must be a real expert in the matter.

7dTWNk4.png

LOL

Simmer down Lewis.

xx

Donate here:

https://leithlinks4kids.com/

Edited by Slavoj Žižek
To include a link

4 hours ago, Elixir said:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?322200-Hearts-New-Stand-Thread-(Merged)&p=5561608#post5561608

Hibs fans desperately trying to 'prove' that Tynecastle's capacity is less than the stated 20,099 - even getting into editing wars on Wikipedia about it. eMlO2Ay.png

Agreed, it is nonsensical  - although a bit of a redder to be trawling on Hibs.net, no???

However, I will post a video on here of me wearing a Hearts scarf tied round my cock if you ever publish a crowd in excess of 20k (Murrayfield doesnae count)

Edited by Green Day

5 hours ago, Elixir said:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?322200-Hearts-New-Stand-Thread-(Merged)&p=5561608#post5561608

Hibs fans desperately trying to 'prove' that Tynecastle's capacity is less than the stated 20,099 - even getting into editing wars on Wikipedia about it. eMlO2Ay.png

Did you find that link on Kickback m8?

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Agreed, it is nonsensical  - although a bit of a redder to be trawling on Hibs.net, no???

However, I will post a video on here of me wearing a Hearts scarf tied round my cock if you ever publish a crowd in excess of 20k (Murrayfield doesnae count)

The intended capacity is/was 20,099, as that was the figure given to the EEN before the new stand was built. My theory is that it isn't quite at that number (yet?) due to hospitality suites, etc, not being finished at the time most of the stand was  opened. But who gives a shit, really?

It would be very hard to get an attendance over 20,000 with a capacity of 20,099 anyway, as even if every seat is sold and/or used, it would need very few seats to be unavailable for whatever reason to fall short. I don't think Hibs have had an attendance figure  over 20,200 even when ER has been sold out and there has been no segregation.

58 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

The intended capacity is/was 20,099, as that was the figure given to the EEN before the new stand was built. My theory is that it isn't quite at that number (yet?) due to hospitality suites, etc, not being finished at the time most of the stand was  opened. But who gives a shit, really?

It would be very hard to get an attendance over 20,000 with a capacity of 20,099 anyway, as even if every seat is sold and/or used, it would need very few seats to be unavailable for whatever reason to fall short. I don't think Hibs have had an attendance figure  over 20,200 even when ER has been sold out and there has been no segregation.

20,205 when we scudded Sharts in the Scottish Cup replay is the highest we’ve had.