Happy with this window! Mallan, Horgan and Kamberi on permanent 3-4 year deals is brilliant business. Option to sign JMac in the summer once we get a full season out of him. 

Allan may still come. 

Gutted for Swanson - hope he goes back to Saints, he deserves the love he will get there!

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Don’t play with me here Guy.

Just stuff I've read on a couple of different forums and twitter. Swanson going was the catalyst for Allan, Celtic refusing to do anything as theyre in a huff with aw c**t, so Kamara was the next target, Dundee have accepted an offer to fund a late increased bid for Shankland.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just stuff I've read on a couple of different forums and twitter. Swanson going was the catalyst for Allan, Celtic refusing to do anything as theyre in a huff with aw c**t, so Kamara was the next target, Dundee have accepted an offer to fund a late increased bid for Shankland.

This is what I want to hear, don’t even care if it’s not true. 

Just now, Zing. said:

Got to hope we avoid any more injuries. Lack of depth up front and in defence is worrying. Also really don’t want to see too much of Whittaker in central midfield this season.

Seen him in the paper talking about playing CM. He thinks he’s done well in there, I hope Lennon doesn’t think the same. I don’t think he’s rubbish CM, he’s just not the standard needed. 

When you think of McGinn and Mcgeouch then look at Whittaker in there it’s like watching a different sport.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

Seems to be the common theme on .net. As long as the balance sheets look tidy, it doesn't matter if we only reach the top 4 once every 10 years, with relegation thrown in every 20 or so.

Theres a boy winding them all up on .net right now, talking about "sack the board" stuff - he did well for a bit, until he mentioned hiring a plane to do a fly past banner at Easter Road:lol:

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Theres a boy winding them all up on .net right now, talking about "sack the board" stuff - he did well for a bit, until he mentioned hiring a plane to do a fly past banner at Easter Road:lol:

I don't frequent that forum much these days, but i'm sure the admins will be frothing at the mouth for the dissent shown towards their messiah.

Happy with this window! Mallan, Horgan and Kamberi on permanent 3-4 year deals is brilliant business. Option to sign JMac in the summer once we get a full season out of him. 
Allan may still come. 
Gutted for Swanson - hope he goes back to Saints, he deserves the love he will get there!

Mallan is humpty. He looked decent against Runavik at Easter Road but hasn’t done much to write home about since

52 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Mallan is humpty. He looked decent against Runavik at Easter Road but hasn’t done much to write home about since

'Hasn't done much' is a wee bit harsh. He also opened the scoring in our one league win and got the equaliser in the cup. Without his long shots, the season could've started a whole lot worse.

He does look like a bit of a one trick pony though. If a proper midfield develops around him and he continues chipping in at a similar rate, he would be worth having in there. He doesn't look like someone who is going to be much use when our midfield is getting ran all over, so him, Whittaker and a 5"7 winger in central midfield can get in the bin.

1 hour ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Total combined goals tally of McGinn and McGeouch last season ?  

A grand total of 6 goals between them - Woop de fuckin doo..................

Now, of course he doesnt bring all the same attributes as those players, but Mallan had 6 goals by the end of August. 

Works for me so far