Scott Martin to Accies is official. Hibs statement says "Hibernian have retained an interest in the player’s future".

Presumably that means there is a sell-on clause involved. Seems unlikely, but you never know.

8 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Scott Martin to Accies is official. Hibs statement says "Hibernian have retained an interest in the player’s future".

Presumably that means there is a sell-on clause involved. Seems unlikely, but you never know.

Didn't Hamilton sell one of their best players to Rangers last year for about £60 and an Ibrox Megastore voucher. I wouldn't hold out on us getting much from this.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Didn't Hamilton sell one of their best players to Rangers last year for about £60 and an Ibrox Megastore voucher. I wouldn't hold out on us getting much from this.

That was all part of the Scottish football collectives plan to "make Rangers* great again*"

You've all got to do your bit guys!

6 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Speaking of Accies, they've also signed James Keatings. A curious time to be testing the "he can('t) hack in the Premiership" hypotheses.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Brilliant listening to Lennon talk about Craig Levein. Gets a lot of stick but when it comes down to it he always shows respect at the correct times. You can tell they respect each other. 

Has Neil Lennon ever had a bad word to say about any other manager? He's must have tribute to pretty much everyone in the Premiership by name by now, barring a couple of new faces he hasn't got round to yet.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

Has Neil Lennon ever had a bad word to say about any other manager? He's must have tribute to pretty much everyone in the Premiership by name by now, barring a couple of new faces he hasn't got round to yet.

I agree, he’s always very complimentary towards other teams etc. He gets a bad rep. Other managers always seem to talk highly of him as well which says a lot.

Gutted it didn’t work out for Swanson. Always wanted him to do well with us and would have loved him to score in a derby. Had he come to us a few years earlier it might have been different, hope he refinds his form with St Johnstone.