What a club. Another real statement of intent from us this window.

Kamberi,  Mallan and Horgan all on 3-4 year deals.  If we can bring in Mulumbu or Kamara and Scott Allan, I reckon we will be looking just as strong, if not stronger, than the second half of last season :thumsup2

Edited by AberdeenHibee

Think this could mean the end for Swanson, it’s just not worked out. 
The squad is starting to look unbalanced imo. 3 no 10 types, 3 wingers in a side no playing them atm, but only one holding and one all round type midfielders.

I'm willing to trust the club to be on top of this and noticed where we're short, but I agree that Swanson is likely to be a goner.

Cracking signing but I'm struggling to work out what our best eleven is going to look like after this. Signing a few wingers would suggest a move away from the back shree and wing-backs. That would mean either a ridiculously attacking Mallan/Hyndman midfield or no Maclaren/Flo partnership. 

Or maybe the nerd in me who played FM for 10 years need to pipe down and enjoy us signing a bunch of ballers ChMampY.png

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Cracking signing but I'm struggling to work out what our best eleven is going to look like after this. Signing a few wingers would suggest a move away from the back shree and wing-backs. That would mean either a ridiculously attacking Mallan/Hyndman midfield or no Maclaren/Flo partnership. 

Or maybe the nerd in me who played FM for 10 years need to pipe down and enjoy us signing a bunch of ballers ChMampY.png

Looks like they're going to go to 4-3-3 / 4-5-1, with Maclaren maybe only playing in home games or when they're chasing a goal and go to 4-4-2 / 4-2-4.

To keep going with the 3-5-2 they would have to sign another centre-back. With McGregor out ATM they have zero cover for the three that are playing.

Guest Moomintroll
Kris Boydy on sky sports “Celtic should’ve signed John McGinn, it would’ve kept the money in Scotland”.

giphy.gif&key=c7e9ede449b244fe4bcd334e9d1d959efe1c36b9ab87736a9d86c6dc482d7592
I think that those in charge prefer keeping Celtics money in Barbados.

This threads been awfy quiet - everyone sorted their passports for the continuing Euro adventure ?

Looking forward to seeing the cabbage in Norway on Thursday - is it our 6th match in the current Euro campaign, I cant remember?

Looks like Celtic about to join us in the Uefa Cup...................

Hi chaps

Just got my ticket for the Aberdeen game as I’m up for the Fringe.

I’m in the singing section in the East stand.

Hopefully bump into you gents for a couple of scoops or a high class cocktail.

#Hidees.

9 hours ago, Girth said:

Hi chaps

Just got my ticket for the Aberdeen game as I’m up for the Fringe.

I’m in the singing section in the East stand.

Hopefully bump into you gents for a couple of scoops or a high class cocktail.

#Hidees.

Just remember it could be moved to the Sunday depending on tomorrow's result.