3 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Another Sainteeee faneeee showing an interest in a transfer that has heehaw to do with them. You can almost smell the jealousy pissing out them.

We've got £3m in the bank, while you're jizzing yourself about getting 10% of £1.2m..

Another Sainteeee faneeee showing an interest in a transfer that has heehaw to do with them. You can almost smell the jealousy pissing out them.

We’re fucking minted mate. Enjoy scrambling for the crumbs the Hibees throw to you, you peasant.

1 hour ago, ShrooTheLookingGlass said:

He's more of an attacking midfielder?

And talk of Scotty Allan coming back too.

Might end up with an abundance of AMs and no one that can win a battle...

This is basically it. It's another very good signing for you but he is a very different kind of player to McGinn.

He's good technically and has good attacking movement but needs other players to do the hard work around him. A pure number 10.

He played a lot better under Warburton as the style of football suited him a lot more. Plus Pedro played him wide in a 4-4-2 style formation that really didn't work for Hyndman.

8 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Nut, I am fucking gutted.

This has hit me hard.

I can get that.

At the end of the day though, what a piece of business it was by Hibs from start to finish. Got one of the very best young players in Scotland for a pittance and got a cracking profit on him.