1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

You mean like the farmers?

Worth noting we've spent over a decade in the top flight, with over half those seasons in the top half. 

56 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Can you box Tam? might be a good idea for a little P&B fundraiser for whatever charity we all think is best.

Used to be half decent, not the best in the club, say top 3rd of folk that went. That was years ago though and sadly my hands aren't really up to it nowadays. Don't get me wrong, i use them when I need to, but the working/getting things out my pockets with broken hands isnt the best nowadays. 

6 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Do you box mate? Should have mentioned it before.

Tam would kick your c**t in. 

:lol:  I'm an old man now Ali, it's a young man's game. I may feel 21 but my body tells me otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Stevie Mallan to singlehandedly take us to the quadruple this season by scoring two 35 yarders every game.

Between Kamberi and Mallan, I envisage us comfortably scoring an average of 5 goals per game this season; if we can somehow keep the goals conceded down to 4 or less, Lenny might be on to something...

Looks like someone isn’t taking the Natural Order being back well at all.

They were losing their heads about us being bigger and better than them the other day too.

A cute wee club St Johnstone.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Used to be half decent, not the best in the club, say top 3rd of folk that went. That was years ago though and sadly my hands aren't really up to it nowadays. Don't get me wrong, i use them when I need to, but the working/getting things out my pockets with broken hands isnt the best nowadays. 

:lol:  I'm an old man now Ali, it's a young man's game. I may feel 21 but my body tells me otherwise.

I had an idea about some sort of P&B charity spar with beers after. I know what you mean about injuries I've had a sprained hand keeping me out of action recently, should be back in action next month though, all the best with the recovery, injuries are frustrating. Who's this boy Ali. :lol:

Some result tonight. 

Good result tonight lads. Minnows or not any away win In Europe for a Scottish team Is a good one. Hope you's do It against the Greek's. My workmate and his son have booked up and they can't wait, not bad for a cheap week's holiday In the sun.

Edited by FifeArab

We’ve been linked to ALF for years. Seems his goalscoring has gone downhill a bit recently though. 

Efe supposedly a target for a Turkish side and their press are reporting he’s got a 300k buyout clause in his contract. 

51 minutes ago, Zing. said:

We’ve been linked to ALF for years. Seems his goalscoring has gone downhill a bit recently though. 

Efe supposedly a target for a Turkish side and their press are reporting he’s got a 300k buyout clause in his contract. 

Efe has been brutal in both yoorope games. Anyone watching those performances must surely be withdrawing their interest.

33 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Efe has been brutal in both yoorope games. Anyone watching those performances must surely be withdrawing their interest.

I do like Efe, but he's a bombscare at times. Surprised clubs want him.