1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Henderson to Hearts. Fucking lol.

These colours don't run.

594c08a8893e7_hendoccs.jpg.43410d36e7dcbdc9b587e18ac6402e73.thumb.jpg.14bbf867439d909d473a00adb989ed4c.jpg

Classic pic. The boy on the right hand side handed the shirt to him as far as I know, he's a serious Hibs boy if you know what I mean. :whistle:thumsup2

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Henderson to Hearts. Fucking lol.

These colours don't run.

594c08a8893e7_hendoccs.jpg.43410d36e7dcbdc9b587e18ac6402e73.thumb.jpg.14bbf867439d909d473a00adb989ed4c.jpg

The only, and I mean only, way that Liam top boy Henderson will be joining that Gorgie mob is if he's going undercover to batter them all the minute they have their backs turned. CCfuckingS.

3 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

From Hendo himself  " I'd never sign for Rangers or Hearts for that matter"

Hopefully this is true, his facial features are far more suited to Hibs than Hearts.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Feel like I’m watching an episode of wheeler dealers.

Wrong way around though, as you've bought quality and sold shite. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

50k profit between buying Kamberi and selling Murray. Quite ridiculous business. 

Chuck the 50k at Celtc for Scott Allan. Last year of his contract, derisory bids seem to be ok in that situation.

Really need some other striking options lined up, now the ginger prince has moved to SA.

Gutted that Connor Sammon moved to Well, as he is exactly the type of player to fit in with this hoofball hibs team

Spoiler

animals-fish-fishing-fishers-fishermen-angles-smb070616_low.jpg.f4041f0d23e33daf8f50c69d0a3c8c19.jpg

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

50k profit between buying Kamberi and selling Murray. Quite ridiculous business. 

Chuck the 50k at Celtc for Scott Allan. Last year of his contract, derisory bids seem to be ok in that situation.

I'd love us to do that, it would be epic.