57 minutes ago, Zing. said:

And it means St Mirren miss out on that 10% cut they seem so desperate for 

075AF41F-729F-4025-B995-A2219EB0F561.png.828c5094d1670bf2e8e96ca9c102953a.png

We do a straight swap Scott Allan for Mcginn. We give Mcginn a 2.5 million signing on fee that he just happens to gift to Hibs as a thank you. I would usually be disgusted by this but its the Maureens so would be hilarious.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

We do a straight swap Scott Allan for Mcginn. We give Mcginn a 2.5 million signing on fee that he just happens to gift to Hibs as a thank you. I would usually be disgusted by this but its the Maureens so would be hilarious.

Would love to have seen the Septic seethe if Liverpool had done this with Virgil.

6 hours ago, tree house tam said:

You think? I think if they lose McGinn they'll be distinctly average, can see them struggle to stay above Hearts tbh. Ourselves and Killie will overtake both.

I love a Landward viewer sticking up for us.....but what fertiliser have you been sniffing? 

23 hours ago, Zing. said:

Most media reports now saying we want anything between 3.5/4m for McGinn. Would be very good money for him but can’t see it happening. 

I want £5M for McGinn and Scarlett Johanssen waking up naked next to me, but both these things happening in a week is highly unlikely.............................Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

Hi Hibbies I haven’t been on here for a while,it seems most of you liked Stubbs signings.

After watching last nights game I can say I agree 

Some of the new guys were excellent and we played some good stuff 

Are the mental Jambos still as annoying,they have their own problems,you’d think they would be on their own thread.

obsessed you think ?:thumsup2

Sun reporting we’ve accepted a bid for Simon Murray from a South African club. There was also interest from a Turkish club in January. Bit strange he keeps getting clubs from abroad in for him but fair play to him I suppose. 

We must have a striker lined up because that leaves us very short upfront if he goes.

25 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Sun reporting we’ve accepted a bid for Simon Murray from a South African club. There was also interest from a Turkish club in January. Bit strange he keeps getting clubs from abroad in for him but fair play to him I suppose. 

We must have a striker lined up because that leaves us very short upfront if he goes.

I’d be happy to see him go, especially given that we’ll be making a profit. As you say, we surely must have targets close to coming in if Murray is being let go.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Sun reporting we’ve accepted a bid for Simon Murray from a South African club. There was also interest from a Turkish club in January. 

Hope he packs gallons of SPF100 :P