4 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Never mind players. Where’s your manager ? Don’t tell me he is up the back of Bobby Sands CSC bus touring round Europe following Celtic’s pre-season friendlies ?

I mean I am all for some top quality banter but this might be the worst thing I have ever read on this forum.

3 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

That’s just blatantly false. There is no such bus called “bobby sands csc” touring Europe this pre-season.

It’s “the Gallant Bobby Sands MP” csc bus that’s on tour this summer and it’s pretty bloody decent, a bit cramped and the seats are not the comfiest but I’m enjoying it so far.

Yep. Top class response to a mild wind-up. Maybe you could take time to educate Green Grass. - just posting concerned faces gifs is lame

lame

IMG_1530736932.646393.jpg

You honestly seem like a decent guy deep down mate but if you really want to up be held in high regard as a poster on here you need to sort the patter out.

Speak to your fellow Hertz man Jamie Thomas and he’ll show you the way, or you could ask one of the Hibs lads on here, even fire a wee private message to one of the Hibs posters and whatever account I’m signed in to on that given day, I’ll be sure to get back to you.

I don't want to get too carried away here lads.  There is a lot of football between now and May.  But with a performance like we have seen tonight and perhaps a little touch of Lenny magic.  I don't think the quadruple is unreasonable.   Hopefully the SFA see sense as the Scottish cup final is scheduled for May 25th while the Europa League final takes place in Baku on the 29th after a 10 hour flight it could really hamper our plans.  Our only other choice is to play our B team in the Scottish cup.  I'm sure lads like Lewis Allan and Ben Stirling could easily mop up whatever team was fortunate to get to the final.  Livingston or some other mob.

17 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

IMG_1530736932.646393.jpg

You honestly seem like a decent guy deep down mate but if you really want to up be held in high regard as a poster on here you need to sort the patter out.

Speak to your fellow Hertz man Jamie Thomas and he’ll show you the way, or you could ask one of the Hibs lads on here, even fire a wee private message to one of the Hibs posters and whatever account I’m signed in to on that given day, I’ll be sure to get back to you.

Aww. Thanks faither.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'm chartering a flight to Baku for the final lads. It's working out around 200 quid a skull. Demand will be high so it's first come first served.

Any chance I can come, always fancied Baku and I have a green mankini?

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Any chance I can come, always fancied Baku and I have a green mankini?

Aye, don't see why not. Your season will be over in January anyway so it'll be something to look forward to.

58 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Thanks for the kind words Dom, means a lot m8.

pond.png

On 7/2/2018 at 18:41, Zing. said:

I was quoting the 3k from memory. Turns out the source is the Sun and it was to make him “one of our highest earners”.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2721885/dylan-mcgeouch-rangers-steven-gerrard-weighing-up-move-transfer-news-gary-mcallister/

93EC0A73-1D0E-4485-B165-BB948D1091EB.png.ea6aced721bd412065d76deaf86c2a99.png

Fair play mate. 

Sorry for trying to be a smart arse.

Our incel pals over on .net are devouring each other over the winning transfer predictions of Freddie [TC] and Dave [_], England's World Cup campaign and fucking Simon Murray  - who was my MOTM behind Sir David last night - I just like gingers.

Thumbs up friendos.  See you all on Sunday.

image.jpeg.2dc4b10e59df4aecd10ada7484ba11e9.jpeg

1 hour ago, Slavoj Žižek said:

Fair play mate. 

Sorry for trying to be a smart arse.

Our incel pals over on .net are devouring each other over the winning transfer predictions of Freddie [TC] and Dave [_], England's World Cup campaign and fucking Simon Murray  - who was my MOTM behind Sir David last night - I just like gingers.

Thumbs up friendos.  See you all on Sunday.

image.jpeg.2dc4b10e59df4aecd10ada7484ba11e9.jpeg

Who is Dave?