13 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

He only played 4 games less than the previous season.

I assume you are only looking at league stats and also that minutes wise hes played a lot less with sub appearances. He scored a sh*t load of goals the season before iirc including in Europe which was when Southampton first registered their interest.

Theres a number of reasons why Armstrong is currently worth more than Mcginn which is why selected stats on twitter over one season generally arent used as a gauge on value.

Edited by gannonball

Celtic have got the ball rolling offers should start coming in from down south and a renewed offer from Celtic. Of course McGinn may choose to stay at Hibs and pocket a huge signing on fee next year. 

It’s a starters for 10 scenario , I expect Hibs to at least get 3.5m from it ,

Any less is obscene for the future scottish captain [emoji848]

Alright lads, I'll be heading through for the game on Sunday. Will have a couple of hours to spare pre match so any recommendations of places to grab a bite to eat (restraunt or pub lunch, not fussed) on the way to Easter Road?

11 hours ago, Stiflers Mom said:

It’s a starters for 10 scenario , I expect Hibs to at least get 3.5m from it ,

Any less is obscene for the future scottish captain emoji848.png

Why would they pay 3.5m for someone they can sign on a pre contract in 5 or 6 months time?

Edited by Austin McCann

50 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Why would they pay 3.5m for someone they can sign on a pre contract in 5 or 6 months time?

Who knows why?

It's hardly an unusual scenario though.

Tell you what, though. Hibs squad could be looking a bit thin for the 1st Europa tie. You might have to hold McGinn hostage - but would playing him rule him out for playing in Champs League and lower Celtics offer ? Or you might have to plead for the return of Scott Allan. Or failing that, Leanne might have to look out her boots.

But no worries - Faroes football is pish. As Scotland didn't quite prove in the 2002 Euro qualifiers.