11 minutes ago, Nastro said:

Glorious wasn't it?

One of the best things that happened to our club, IMO.

Without that result, we would not have got rid of wee Pat, or had the glorious Terry Butcher era, culminating in a return to The Chumpionship where we got to play more illustrious clubs like Alloa and Cowdenbeath. 

In some ways a more simple time where I could park at Meadowbank at 2.50 and still be in my seat for ko.....

Edited by Green Day

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Without that result, we would not have got rid of wee Pat, or had the glorious Terry Butcher era, culminating in a return to The Chumpionship where we got to play more illustrious clubs like Alloa and Cowdenbeath. 

In some ways a more simple time where I could park at Meadowbank at 2.50 and still be in my seat for ko.....

HMFC

Doing wee clubs favours since 1874.

Glad you appreciated it.

1 minute ago, Nastro said:

HMFC

Doing wee clubs favours since 1874.

Glad you appreciated it.

I'm feeling mellow today. Must be the weather or the blunt Efe passed me the other week in the kebab shop

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Agreed, definitely the best thing that ever happened to your club.  :lol:

45 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Agreed, definitely the best thing that ever happened to your club.  :lol:

I'm not one of those Hibbys who thinks all Jambos are tools, I even have some who think I like them - but sometimes the odd* one comes along to f**k up any theory.

*so many ways to take that word?

54 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I'm not one of those Hibbys who thinks all Jambos are tools, I even have some who think I like them - but sometimes the odd* one comes along to f**k up any theory.

*so many ways to take that word?

What's wrong i was agreeing with you. 

It's also nice to hear you're not a moron , very reassuring.  :)

59 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'm wondering if we should just merge the threads for this season, tbh.

Mods?

The honeymoon period only lasts so long, this might not end well.

p.s. Stubbsy, good manager, legend to us.

Has some of Jack Ross qualities, if you know what I mean :whistle

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

The honeymoon period only lasts so long, this might not end well.

Yeah, the full-scale love-in can't last forever, especially when the football starts, but I know you guys are good c***s and it'd take a lot to change my opinion on that.

Also, we can all agree that Hearts are, in the main, fucking wallopers, so we'll always have that.

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah, the full-scale love-in can't last forever, especially when the football starts, but I know you guys are good c***s and it'd take a lot to change my opinion on that.

Also, we can all agree that Hearts are, in the main, fucking wallopers, so we'll always have that.

One of the good lads from my (shite and short lived) Sunday football career was a St Mirren ST holder who lived in Edinburgh at the time. Quality lad and all the team (mostly Hibbies, couple of Celtic fans and the odd random English guy) had a lot of time for the buddies after that.

You are probably going to get a few reddies for that Hearts remark as they trawl the Hibs threads desperate for relevance :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Belter :D

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Haven't seen much good news lately so I need something to lighten the mood.  Hopefully that would be Hibs signing Kenny Miller as a pure banter signing.  

I'm thinking that comedy works differently in Canada?

3 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

I'm thinking that comedy works differently in Canada?

Well last night my province elected a buffoon to lead it, this morning I found out that Anthony Bourdain died.  I need anything to lift the mood and seeing a Rangers hero sign for one of Rangers biggest rivals (recently) would lighten things up a bit.

Edited by senorsoupe