6 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Disgusting sponsorship. Hibs class.

I know, so much better to get a children's charity on our shirts, pretend to the media it was done for nowt - a la Barcelona with Unicef - then admit we did actually get paid for it in some convoluted deal..........

23 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I know, so much better to get a children's charity on our shirts, pretend to the media it was done for nowt - a la Barcelona with Unicef - then admit we did actually get paid for it in some convoluted deal..........

Thought it was a belated warning to Rix and Thomson. 

Thought it was a belated warning to Rix and Thomson. 

On the subject of Rix and Thompson I have actually used it to point score and even sang songs about them and Hearts, which is totally not on and in my defence it was a while ago. I’d never dream of doing that now.

And to be fair I did have a few bevvy’s last Friday.

I loathe betting sponsors, and the year of founding behind the crest is a bit much, but that doesn't stop the home kit from being an absolute belter. Once there's a sale going on and they drop to 10/20 quid I will for sure order one to replace my old Edwin de Graaf top.

16 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hearts fans highlights this season: 2 gifs of their players going through Hibs players in Derby defeats, making us wait slightly longer to secure European football and some Hibs fans not liking the new Hibs kit :lol:

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Bold move for a fan of a team whose last continental excursion was ended by a Maltese outfit dressed like Ronald McDonald to be laughing at the prospect of anyone else in European competition.

I was actually laughing at the thought that those were our highlights.  Our highlight is linked to the smiley above.

But you have reminded me of that 9-0 aggregate defeat.    :)