14 hours ago, Zing. said:

Some papers saying we are interested in Kenny Miller. I’d say it’s a load of pish but we all know how Lennon seems to have a thing for ageing strikers that don’t score. Let’s hope this one ends up the same way that Heskey did. 

Impact sub against the **** only next season and scoring the winner in both fixtures? Erm, 3 fixtures at Ibrokes next season.  :thumsup2

5 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Tickets for the Rangers game now available for the south stand. 

...... predictable and unbelievably poorly written and embarrassing statement issued by The New Team.

Traynor really is a fud

Dave King gets spotted at Anfield with Dalglish so they rush out a statement written by a 5 year old on this.

Don’t ever change Sevco, please don’t ever change.

1 hour ago, gkneil said:

Well done Hibs, got them absolutely rattled once again emoji23.png

IMG_3942.jpg

I think we've finally reached that point now where they officially hate us more than Celtic. It's been a long journey, but we got there in the end. I'd like to send my thanks out to Mr Gifs, The Ginger Prince, HibsFan and co for helping to fuel the hatred online with some absolutely top notch trolling. I would also like to shout out a special thanks to our very own Rod Petrie. He hasn't always been popular, but it's understandable that he had to make some tough decisions along the way in order to work his way up to SFA demi-god status. I'd also like to extend those special thanks to Leeann Dempster who's impeccable business acumen has taken our ability to troll other clubs (specifically The Rangers) to a whole new level of goading. Other special mentions include: The SNP, Neil Lennon, Pope Francis and  the YES movement. Spectacular work all round.

19 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

I think we've finally reached that point now where they officially hate us more than Celtic.

Part of that, I believe is down to attainability. Sevco realises it's out of Celtic's league, and can't do anything at all to hurt them. It's hard for them to have strong feelings about Celtic when Celtic is almost oblivious to their very existence these days. Especially since April 2016, when Dermot Desmond rebuilt Celtic's business strategy around the concept of never, ever losing to the likes of Rangers ever again. To a Rangers fan, hating Celtic is a bit like hating Mount Everest. It's going to sit there being a big cold, indifferent chunk of immovable stuff, no matter what your feelings are about it.

On the other hand, we're not completely out of their league, yet. Even the limited Rangers imagination is able to conjure up somewhat realistic w**k-fantasies of beating Hibs in the future, without suspending too much disbelief. Some of them maybe go beyond that into thinking not only can they occasionally beat Hibernian, they're *entitled* to do so. And it's not helped by Hibs fans visibly enjoying breaking Rangers a little too much, and the team occasionally schooling them in the art of how to actually give Celtic a game now and again. It's not all Celtic's doing - we do have ourselves to blame for this sad, sorry, state of affairs.

Edited by Aim Here

3 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Part of that, I believe is down to attainability.

Absolutely agree on this point.  Good post.

That raging mess of a press release is tremendous :lol:  , they fucking HATE us :)

"....this particular club..." is a topper!!

5 hours ago, bennett said:

He's just signed a new one year deal and made up with Graeme.

Tomorrow's record.

I thought Rangers weren't making any signings until the manager was sorted out. Or were you talking pish then?

Anyhow, I suppose Hibs may just have to settle for this kind of seethe-inducing instead.