2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

People always snigger when I tell them that Stevenson is my favourite Hibs man. A legend on and off the pitch.

If I had to have a favourite Hibs player (ever) it would be the incredibly talented Alex Cropley.

Absolutely fantastic footballer who I admired a lot.

On 15/02/2018 at 16:56, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’ve always liked James Corden.

?

:blink:

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

People always snigger when I tell them that Stevenson is my favourite Hibs man. A legend on and off the pitch.

For a Hibs player,  yes, you’re right.

:P

1 hour ago, Nastro said:

If I had to have a favourite Hibs player (ever) it would be the incredibly talented Alex Cropley.

Absolutely fantastic footballer who I admired a lot.

That's all well and good old man. But me (along with everybody else on here who isn't you) doesn't date that far back in our time line.

17 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

That's all well and good old man. But me (along with everybody else on here who isn't you) doesn't date that far back in our time line.

Old man :lol:

15 hours ago, forzamorton said:

Evening guys, 

I'm currently writing my dissertation and, surprise surprise, it's about football. Could you please spare one minute and complete this survey. Thanks.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/SJukevuPf 

Done it. Though in the 'how do you access news about your club' section, there is no option for 'type Hibs into google and click the news tab before reading over the headlines and taking from them what I will, occasionally misinterpreting quite important details.'

Edited by The Other Foot

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Neil Lennon has received a three-match immediate ban following the recent match against Kilmarnock, with a further two games suspended.

emoji654.pnghttps://t.co/7ukVp41KCc https://t.co/UhTFRSFOUB

:-(

Stick on that we'll get unpunished Clancy 4 games from now. Absolute stick on.

JS115780221.jpg

Question for you Hibees, after a fairly good return season to the Premiership, what areas do you feel Lennon needs to strengthen to allow you to kick on next season ? Do any fans have any suggestions for possible signing targets ? And who should the manager try and convince staying ?

With all the D Mc talk with him being out of contract come May, I would suggest a new enhanced contract should be offered to retain his services, I think another important close season signing should be making S Allan's deal permanent , he looks like he is a good fit for the club and vice versa.