:wub:

image.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, he's a sexy c**t!!

5 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

:wub:

image.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, he's a sexy c**t!!

597cacaf63f17_giphy(2).gif.703f784a12321adc0004cf68d0fe6f4a.gif

Impressed with Murray today, his movement is excellent and with his pace he could cause teams problems. He took his second well and provided a good assist for Murray. Should have scored a hattrick but blazed over, it looked like he had too much time to think about it. 2 goals and an assist though is not bad, remains to be seen whether he can do it against premiership teams though. I think we need a goal scorer still to play alongside Murray.

Not much chance to judge the 2 new Liffs but both of them are units. 

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

So what we thinking, if we get Stokes do we just need another winger and we're good to go? Or do we let Fraser Murray play. 

I think Murray is going to be a quality player for us but I would be tempted to loan him to a championship club to make sure he plays every week in a competitive league. He could do with bulking up a bit and learning his trade against solid pros. I'd prefer that to him getting 10 - 15 mins here and there in the premiership.

I think Murray is going to be a quality player for us but I would be tempted to loan him to a championship club to make sure he plays every week in a competitive league. He could do with bulking up a bit and learning his trade against solid pros. I'd prefer that to him getting 10 - 15 mins here and there in the premiership.

Nah I'd much rather have him in and around the squad full time rather than loaning him out.

He'll make a big impact this season.

Just now, King Dom's Moustache said:

Nah I'd much rather have him in and around the squad full time rather than loaning him out.

That's my thinking, I sometimes feel players get lost a bit on loan. It's better he's with us and developing as he has been. Plus, he's ready to make an impact now. 

7 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That's my thinking, I sometimes feel players get lost a bit on loan. It's better he's with us and developing as he has been. Plus, he's ready to make an impact now. 

I think in some scenarios it's right to loan players out, Oli Shaw for example could do with a stint in the championship if/when Stokes signs but Fraser Murray is more than capable of now making an impact in the first team.

ken what, i give Lennon a hard time quite a lot because i dont think he is good enough to manage us, but fair play to him. His signings this summer look very decent and i'm actually looking forward to next week now. Fraser Murray looks very good, Another couple of forwards and i'll be happy 

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I actually do think Lennon is a decent manager. The thing I don't like about Lennon is he's an absolute ned who wants to scrapping with people on nights out. If he could calm down a bit I'd be quite happy.

I don't think he is tactically good enough. I also don't buy into his jumping about like a fanny on the touchline act either, although i will make an exception in a fortnight at ibrox when we shag them. The style of football was my main problem with him last season. I know he said he wanted to make us "tougher to beat" and he did but we could've still performed to a higher level than we were and win more often in more style. The amount of draws were ridiculous. He does seem to win the big games and must win games though, we need to find more consistency and concentrate for 90 minutes this season.

30 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

He's definitely capable of making a big impact so long as Lennon is prepared to give him plenty game time. If he's only going to get sub appearances here and there then I'd rather he went on loan.

6 hours ago, King_Of_Kings said:

Sounded like Slivka came on and booted f**k out of anything that moved. Can't wait to see him body Cowie!!

Not what he was like at all tbh, looked good on the ball and played some really good passes. Will be one of the first names on the teamsheet every week this season once he settles