2 hours ago, Kyle said:

He tried to get into a graduation ball last night at Oran Mor as well. He was apparently raging after that too :lol: 

Mad Lenny rampaging about town trying to get into functions that he's got no place being at. What a guy. 

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Howling at this for some reason. Kenny Millar must get hunners of shite like this everyday :lol:

IMG_0043.PNG

I've seen stuff like that from him before. He does it to an EEN journo all the time too :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I don't think that boy is all there tbf. he keeps tagging people and it comes up in my newsfeed on facebook pictures of him at the football. like tagging hundreds of people and all it is is a picture of him at easter road

Reckon it's that Cupid Stunt boy that was posting on here.

7 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I don't think that boy is all there tbf. he keeps tagging people and it comes up in my newsfeed on facebook pictures of him at the football. like tagging hundreds of people and all it is is a picture of him at easter road

What's your Facebook mate? 

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

HI HENDERSON TO DELIVER

YOUR NOT A HIBS FAN LITTE BHOY. NOW RUN ALONG AND ASK YOUR MUM WHO YOUR REAL DAD IS

GGTTH COME ON THE HIBEES NLGAWA NLGAWA

in all seriousness, that cupid was a harrowing individual.

He must have been at the wind up. 

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

HI HENDERSON TO DELIVER

YOUR NOT A HIBS FAN LITTE BHOY. NOW RUN ALONG AND ASK YOUR MUM WHO YOUR REAL DAD IS

GGTTH COME ON THE HIBEES NLGAWA NLGAWA

in all seriousness, that cupid was a harrowing individual.

He was nearly as bad as Tadger who's now done a running after making a c**t of himself :lol:

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He was nearly as bad as Tadger who's now done a running after making a c**t of himself :lol:

tadger is still lurking. neggied one of my posts the other day. yet another one who should be locked up alongside cupid, lennon, PAIGE FAE HIBSPAIGE, OK!? and grangemouth bairn.