Incident at London Bridge

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Guy being targetted by armed police, in the middle of a terror attack, of Middle Eastern appearance, a beard and wearing Muslim thawb dress.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Arabic people of all denominations and none wear the dish-dash so I can't think why you call it a Muslim dress.

Oh, actually, I can. It's because you're a raving racist and xenophobe.

Sky News broadcast the pub footage unedited so you hear someone shouting "murdering c***s" very clearly to the police. Immediate apologising and  the presenter saying we won't be doing that again. :lol:

BBC done the same

And it was 'Muslim c***s' not murdering.

2 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

BBC News broadcast the pub footage unedited so you hear someone shouting "murdering c***s" very clearly to the police. Immediate apologising and  the presenter saying we won't be doing that again. :lol:

It's "muslim c***s", noticed it earlier.

Arabic people of all denominations and none wear the dish-dash so I can't think why you call it a Muslim dress.

(Sigh)

In any other scenario I'd probably agree with not assuming this type of shit but come on. We all know the score here so maybe now's not the time to play the offended social justice warrior.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

BBC done the same

It was the BBC. I keep turning over and have internet sites open too so get lost at times over what i'm watching. Have changed the post.

Latest is watching a BBC reporter reporting watching a police car driving off.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

BBC done the same

Aye and a guy gets him telt about it. 

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Give it a rest. Maybe he is a racist but I really don't get your outrage at a terror suspect being described as muslim. Go get offended at something more worthy.

Okay, I'll happily give £100 to charity if I'm wrong and this wasn't carried out by Islamic extremists. You seem confident too, so cash to the Manchester fund?

Or is it faux outrage and you know deep down who's behind this?

Just now, Mastermind said:

Okay, I'll happily give £100 to charity if I'm wrong and this wasn't carried out by Islamic extremists. You seem confident too, so cash to the Manchester fund?

Or is it faux outrage and you know deep down who's behind this?

I take it the chubby you took over your posts in the Manchester thread hasn't subsided yet?

Give it a rest. Maybe he is a racist but I really don't get your outrage at a terror suspect being described as muslim. Go get offended at something more worthy.

A 1/4 of the world are Muslims, people bringing it up all the time leads to hatred towards them. Just look at the replies to a Tommy Robinson tweet.

These terrorists are just extremist scumbag mentalists.

Archived