"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

I said as much before the season started and was laughed at. You w a poor squad with a terrible manager.

I think we have a good starting 11, one that should be able to finish in the top 4 at the very least. Players off the bench are mostly shite though aye. Totally agree about the manager. I’ve never rated him.

6 hours ago, NorthStand10 said:

This Hamilton double header makes or breaks our season imo. Win the 2 matches and we are roughly 6 or 7 points off 1st / 2nd with 11 matches remaining. That is achievable.  

Thankfully we’ve never struggled against Hamilton.

broken finished ruined 

Resigned to Dodds being here til the end of the season now. We can’t afford to sack him imo and if I was a betting man I’d put money on him getting his contract renewed. Gardiner et al haven’t cared what the fans think upto now so why would they start? 

We desperately need a good summer transfer window as if its similar to the summer window we just had we’ll be friar tucked. 

Partick Thistle seemed to wait until their big payday at Ibrox so that they could sack McCall. Wonder if a semi-final would be enough cash to pay off Dodds?

This season is a write-off in terms of the league. Even if we do sack him I think we should appoint a stand-in (Wilson or Kellacher or someone) and give the next boss a full summer to prepare and make a clean start in August.

Who next? Might be controversial but I think I’d like to see Imrie. 

Edited by Juanjo Nostalgia

Barry Robson if he doesn’t get the Aberdeen job. Not just because he is an ex player but he seems to have a good reputation as a coach and I like the idea of a young manager coming in rather than one of the guys that’s been around for years.

Absolutely not an ex-player for me.  We need to go forward with new ideas, a new approach and someone completely fresh.  The obsession with always looking backwards is really depressing.

Obviously it would all be within reason and who applied etc. but I'd like to see us go for a foreign manager.

Edited by Highland Capital