"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

56 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Read the accounts correctly. The Tangible assets are £2,492.224

Current assets, including cash in bank, stands at £533,114

Net Assets and Total Equity, including Liabilities and creditors, is at £1,436.919

The Going Concern section you refer to does mention a loss of £235,282 before tax, but the tax loss is against a Net Asset of £1,296.248 now calculate the debt of £961,190 and deduct that from the Net Asset, and accounting will come clearer.

Bear in mind that income in the period was during the Pandemic which was a financial struggle for all clubs including your own, ICT have mentioned in the accounts that the did receive, as did your club, government financial support which as far as I can see is not contained in the accounts.

I haven't had a look at your club, Falkirk, CH filing but I'm sure they will be sound and reflect a massive profit for 2021??

Triggered imo.

The pandemic has an effect of course it does but doesn’t account for the millions lost before hand. Losing 200k  when you got handed 500k from the government is a bit of a concern no? 

Just now, gav-ffc said:

Triggered imo.

The pandemic has an effect of course it does but doesn’t account for the millions lost before hand. Losing 200k  when you got handed 500k from the government is a bit of a concern no? 

Go back to the accounts and you'll see how books are balanced, I can't be bothered explaining it again as you prefer to think we are on the brink of financial ruin fool.

Wishful thinking.

Good luck for the coming season and have a gander at Falkirk FC (Property) on CH and focus on that £100 Net Asset and work back.

Glasshouses eg.

Still can't get over that Cup Final?

Cheerio.

I see Scot Gardiner that there'll be no roof built on the Section 94 section as apparently having a roof on that part would inhibit the stage for the concerts...
Colour me shocked. The complete absence of a planning application over the last few months showed they were never getting it done.

I wonder if Section94 might come back to the North Stand now? Shame the noise they do create is lost for the most part.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I wonder if Section94 might come back to the North Stand now? Shame the noise they do create is lost for the most part.

I hope not.

There are already groups of selfish fans who have taken to standing up throughout the game thus obscuring my view of the pitch.

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Sean Welsh signed up for another 2 years

Great news.

Welsh's influence was plain to see as last season progressed beyond the horrible circumstances

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Colour me shocked. The complete absence of a planning application over the last few months showed they were never getting it done.

A very convenient excuse for Gardiner.  There was absolutely no intention of getting that built.

Get them in the first big section in the North Stand. For most of the season there has been about 10 people sitting in that part. Although not ideal it shouldn’t be too much of an inconvenience to ask them to move along a bit.

Aye, it was their choice to go out into the West Stand. As has already been mentioned, it just seems a bit of a waste as they do/could make a fair bit of noise but it barely travels out in the open. They need a roof over the top to keep it enclosed and since that ain’t happening now where they are maybe the will reconsider.

17 hours ago, RiG said:

Need to have them behind the goals

On 01/06/2022 at 19:14, RiG said:

I would prefer them back in the North Stand and with winter in mind I'm sure that will happen.

Re a roof over the West Stand, consider that the financial obligation of doing so, ( a couple of hundred thousand possibly?), would have to be weighed against the cost and salaries of bringing new players in at this point of the season, the choice is obvious.

Edited by SandyCromarty

On 02/06/2022 at 13:14, 1320Lichtie said:

😂😂😂

You may well laugh but it seems to me that the likes of @bdu98196 fail to understand the duty of care that should be afforded to fellow spectators.

Even if I would choose to do so. I don't think I could stand for ninety minutes. Moreover, invidious is my choice in this situation as the elderly couple behind me certainly cannot.

There is a case for a standing section and those that might choose to should be encouraged to congregate with no detriment to those that have invested in good faith.

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

You may well laugh but it seems to me that the likes of @bdu98196 fail to understand the duty of care that should be afforded to fellow spectators.

Even if I would choose to do so. I don't think I could stand for ninety minutes. Moreover, invidious is my choice in this situation as the elderly couple behind me certainly cannot.

There is a case for a standing section and those that might choose to should be encouraged to congregate with no detriment to those that have invested in good faith.

Aye because your stadium is currently so packed to the rafters every fortnight that no-one could possibly move seats to avoid that situation. 🤡 🤡 🤡

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Aye because your stadium is currently so packed to the rafters every fortnight that no-one could possibly move seats to avoid that situation. 🤡 🤡 🤡

I have retained the same seat for the whole of the time that the stadium in its present form has existed.

Others, in the last few weeks, have decided to change their behaviour and to stand.

I'm not at all sure you have a point that is worth debating.