"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Who is the other player in question that he went away with his wife/partner? Unacceptable 100% and no way back into the team after you do something like that lets hope it's a one off which I'm sure it will be.

15 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Who is the other player in question that he went away with his wife/partner? Unacceptable 100% and no way back into the team after you do something like that lets hope it's a one off which I'm sure it will be.

David Carson

6 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

I'd have thought that it was Carson's wife/ex who was the cheat, not Gardyne.

Gardyne had, allegedly, cheated on his former partner with at least one if not more women before the Carson thing came about.

50 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

I'd have thought that it was Carson's wife/ex who was the cheat, not Gardyne.

It's clearly an ugly situation, have you seen the state of Carson & Gardyne!

Ha ha aye a know what you mean.Is she a looker herself?

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

What’s happened with the boy MacDonald? See he’s just left the club. Always thought he was quite promising.

Injured far too often and just never fit enough. Shame as I thought he looked a cracking player at times but no point keeping a guy who isn't available most weeks.

Injured far too often and just never fit enough. Shame as I thought he looked a cracking player at times but no point keeping a guy who isn't available most weeks.

That’s a pity. Came through at the same time as Cochrane and his career has taken a few steps back as well.

It was a strange signing in the first place.  We had him on loan in 18-19 and he never played due to injury so we knew he was prone.  Frees up another wage which is good.  Would like to see an addition next instead of an influx of outgoings.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

It was a strange signing in the first place.  We had him on loan in 18-19 and he never played due to injury so we knew he was prone.  Frees up another wage which is good.  Would like to see an addition next instead of an influx of outgoings.

Lot of talent but unfortunately we didn't see enough of it with the injury issue.

I see he's signed for Edinburgh City.

5 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Wonder what the married Montrose players think of this signing. 

What a strange thing to say. If you trust your partner you wouldn’t have any concerns about this type of thing.

Because they are team mates/work mates it’s clearly shitty behaviour from Gardyne but it does take two to tango and the wife cheating on her husband is as much, if not a wee bit more, to blame than Gardyne here if he was single at the time.

Similar to the earlier comments about Gardyne cheating on previous wifes/partners I would take a wild guess that it’s not her first rodeo either.