"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

3 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

It'll be interesting to see what the club offer as a 'thank you' to those who bought a season ticket last year.  Fully expect it to be a £5 voucher for the club shop.

Handjob?

20 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Can someone explain how we are going to get paid from that deal?

A renewed sponsorship deal according to someone on CTO.

Big prices for Bocelli the pub singer, stage front at £150.00 + £15.00 booking fee, cheapest for the poor people was £75.00 for nearly out in the car park. And VIP £399.00 with a  couple of ham sandwiches thrown in at the Kingsmills and a bus to and from the stadium. 

No mention if he's doing requests.

36 minutes ago, RiG said:

I kinda like that although it seems more like a Dundee away shirt to me.

https://www.kitlocker.com/products/puma-ultimate-jersey-white-qco8z-p?gclid=CjwKCAjw_JuGBhBkEiwA1xmbRWva-1BvQ_04TQNSh2NnsFjxOmGpRnW1vfwrVyX_dByfakfWf68cBBoCjB4QAvD_BwE

£15 straight off the peg garbage. Esports inspired!

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Was he under contract? Or had ICT offered a deal that he's turned down?

He hasn't turned the offer down yet apparently.  I believe 2 Premiership sides have offered him a contract too so he'll be away.

Miles Storey seems to be away. He's posted on social media that he hasn't been offered a deal and indeed no one from the club seems to have reached out to him about what's happening. Poor show if that is the case.

It’s been two weeks since player contracts expired, you’d think there would have been some sort of update by now. Even if it’s saying which players have been offered a new deal and are away assessing all their options.

Edited by PB1994

On 11/06/2021 at 11:16, Comrie said:

I've heard Cove are in for him.

First I've heard but wouldn't surprise me if we were given he's an Aberdeen lad who is getting into the twilight part of his career.

Vigurs still got legs and could do a job for us in L1?

We already have Fyvie, Scully and Yule that play centre midfield so it's not really a position we need another body to be honest.

3 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Vigurs still got legs and could do a job for us in L1?

Vigurs never had legs. Still remember a Motherwell boy (Humphreys) running off him to score a winner and Vigurs just couldn't be arsed chasing him. He's got vision, can pass...but legs? No chance.

6 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Vigurs never had legs. Still remember a Motherwell boy (Humphreys) running off him to score a winner and Vigurs just couldn't be arsed chasing him. He's got vision, can pass...but legs? No chance.

Not ideal but clearly has had enough about him to be a prem/championship player over the years. Is he prone to a red card or am I imaging that?

Probably worth a 1 year deal for us but I think Fyvie and Yule would be the preferred central midfielder due. Vigurs and Scully would be good options to have for competition for places.