"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

A '100% win ratio' because everyone fucking ignores you.

If my win ratio is 100% that means I’ve won one or multiple debates, one of which was against you IIRC! Quite the hammering you took. Unfortunately, I suspect the Boo Boys shy away now because it’s clear they can’t compete.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

If there is one thing a roaster doesn't like is a bit of gentle ribbing.

The thing they hate is being drawn into a debate and they hide this by ad hominem attacks.

Alright Sun Tzu

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

A '100% win ratio' because everyone fucking ignores you.

Correct, ignore works a treat.

Bet you a pound to a pinch o shite the 150K teased the fool out.

Think we could afford Kris Doolan? if they haven't squandered the £501,000 Cup money yet we might just.....................................................

On 11/12/2022 at 09:23, SandyCromarty said:

I found the average Scottish Premier Managers salary is around £275,000 without bonuses, so the figure of £150,000 for Championship Managers may well be correct.

On 11/12/2022 at 20:00, Highland Capital said:

As I recall, Steve Paterson said in his book that he was on £72,000 a year when he was our manager - and that was twenty years ago.  There was a rumour when Butcher was manager that he was on £100,000 a year and that was nearly a decade ago so £150,000 for Dodds seems about right.

lol

On 05/06/2023 at 10:11, Central Belt Caley said:

I would put money on Dodds being the manager for the next 2 seasons. He’ll get another 2 year deal and the only way he’ll not be manager of us is if we get relegated or he resigns. 

Called it.

https://twitter.com/ictfc/status/1666472405705928706?s=46&t=bQ9pEfbPSN-c1y-bmjkt7w

Boyd and Woods released, indicates the rest have been offered terms.

Time for everyone to get behind Dodds, I’ve been his biggest critic but in reality this season was a write off with he injury crisis. Nobody is going to achieve anything pissing and moaning. Maybe he will go on to repeat the mistakes of previous seasons, but let’s hope not. 

If you’re talking about not renewing your season ticket because of one man give your head a wobble. The club needs your cash more than ever. If you can afford it and truly care about ICT, get it bought regardless

54 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Boyd and Woods released, indicates the rest have been offered terms.

Time for everyone to get behind Dodds, I’ve been his biggest critic but in reality this season was a write off with he injury crisis. Nobody is going to achieve anything pissing and moaning. Maybe he will go on to repeat the mistakes of previous seasons, but let’s hope not. 

If you’re talking about not renewing your season ticket because of one man give your head a wobble. The club needs your cash more than ever. If you can afford it and truly care about ICT, get it bought regardless

Not sure tbh I'm really on fence re my ST. 

Will not be renewing straight away. Let's see who is staying and coming in 

42 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

That's quite the post coming from the sage that ridiculed me for sharing our easy to add up million pound cup bonanza.

Finances and Dundee don't go together all that well of course, given Dundee suffered a loss of £892,440 for the year to May 2022. That's 2021-22 with an overall deficit of £3,392,308 when they were in the Scottish Premiership. I shudder to think of the losses for the year just past.

But hey, Billy Dodds stood up for himself like every card carrying union worker should always do so let's find something to dislike about that.

Back in the here and know, I feel @scottbamby has it just about right. The likes of @SandyCromarty perpetually paint themselves into  a dark corner with financial boycotts and with that surely there comes a period of silent reflection on their core complaint.

10 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Never not bought a season ticket even when I spent a year overseas, but if Dodds and Robertson remains then, like others, I will not renew or purchase merchandise as I refuse to sit and watch the shite football than has been on offer the last two seasons.

Don't get me wrong I have no beef with the players and greatly admire the likes of Ridgers and others but I refuse to finance shite games and a £150,000 salary.

Don't forget we have DU who will spend big then Dunfermline and Airdrie on a roll with big support and QP out to avenge their season, to work with that we need a new management team with new ideas and not games of hoofing balls up the park.

I have full confidence in you to buy a season ticket even if you claim you won't and haven't.

Whichever side of the Dodds debate you were on it’s time to get behind the club, supposedly we all want the same thing. Ultimately, next season presuming there’s not another valid excuse for having a below par season we’ll see what he’s made of -  everyone should hope the club is correct in their decision.

Unfuckinbelievable, Gardner and Robertson  must have fought his corner.

What the f**k were the board thinking to give the jug eared dummy two seasons, no doubt it will all end in tears and cost the club money.

Absolutely no fuckin way I'm renewing until this clown is gone.

Shambles of a club nowadays when I think how good we were before this fuckin circus.

2 hours ago, NorthStand10 said:

Whichever side of the Dodds debate you were on it’s time to get behind the club, supposedly we all want the same thing. Ultimately, next season presuming there’s not another valid excuse for having a below par season we’ll see what he’s made of -  everyone should hope the club is correct in their decision.

Agree with this. Thinking Dodds should have gone already doesn’t mean I want him to fail in the future.